Author Topic: blocklandsaves.com  (Read 20995 times)

if the site is down you should probably change the topic title for clarity

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

speak of the devil

I found the issue, the .htaccess file failed to initiate a new line when adding a MIME type.

it authenticates me as 10238 as it should, but then tells me my username is invalid, most likely because of the symbols. should i just change my in-game name for a moment, register, and then turn it back, or will that screw something up?

it authenticates me as 10238 as it should, but then tells me my username is invalid, most likely because of the symbols. should i just change my in-game name for a moment, register, and then turn it back, or will that screw something up?
That would do it, yeah.

eh, saves should be more like in a grid with pictures displaying them, like the bl website server listing

when i try to upload a save it doesnt work

nevermind it works on chrome
« Last Edit: December 04, 2013, 12:59:21 PM by GhostStar »

when i try to upload a save it doesnt work

nevermind it works on chrome
What were you using?

What were you using?
firefox at my school. im sure it would have worked if it wasnt at my school

Why the hell were you so hostile before in this same situation?
becuz ur gay lel

what situation? yours? lol
sorry, lets not turn this into another kalphiter movie. He has had 4 already

cool service, never thought of this before, love it

firefox at my school. im sure it would have worked if it wasnt at my school
Da.

becuz ur gay lel

what situation? yours? lol
sorry, lets not turn this into another kalphiter movie. He has had 4 already
wat

No; there was some other user-made service that wasn't hashing passwords which meant the service operator could be recording passwords. Ephialtes responded by deleting the topic. All of a sudden the same situation is totally fine.

No; there was some other user-made service that wasn't hashing passwords which meant the service operator could be recording passwords. Ephialtes responded by deleting the topic. All of a sudden the same situation is totally fine.
Honestly it's not a huge deal, just as said before it would be better if the passwords were hashed before sending. It's not required and how ephi should react to the situation is highly dependant on the context. The server-sided calculations don't store the passwords anywhere, as subpixel said it hashes them and checks them against the database. If the database itself was in plaintext then yeah, I would see a major problem with that. But it isn't.

This is my blockland saves password as seen in the database.

The same method is used in this forum, I really don't see the big deal.

Save images are now shown directly on the page.

Saying "Invalid, try again..." Whenever I try to log in. Im 100% certain all my login info is typed correctly

Saying "Invalid, try again..." Whenever I try to log in. Im 100% certain all my login info is typed correctly
Check again please.