Author Topic: Ravencroft's 2v2 Basketball Tournament (SCHEDULE UPDATE! CHECK NEWS!)  (Read 22831 times)

Schedule?
Sorry, had last minute plans and went out and watched the football game with some friends for a few hours. Just got home and in bed. I'll do it tomorrow morning when I get up.

I can tell you that the games probably won't start until two weekends from now.

wtf why did you tell me to sign up if all the slots were full

wtf why did you tell me to sign up if all the slots were full
It's your responsibility to sign up on time. I announced signups started on Friday and even told you when signups were in game.

It's your responsibility to sign up on time. I announced signups started on Friday and even told you when signups were in game.
I probably would have signed up already if I heard about it before last night.

I'm making the new schedule now along with the bracket.

The schedule and bracket have been made. Please check them to see who and when you are playing. I have also implemented a new system called preseason games. These games will take place this weekend and do not affect the tournament whatsoever. They are simply games that give you a feel for what a real game is like. They are also great practice! Also please tell me if you are unable to make it to any of your games so I can reschedule them!

Schedule

Bracket

Schedule is broken to my iPad

I have conflicts in both Saturdays.. :c is there any possibility for Sunday games?

I have conflicts in both Saturdays.. :c is there any possibility for Sunday games?
I second this

You guys should have custom made flags for each team so us spectators can wave around and cheer ^_^.

yup. i will tomorrow

Updated Schedule:
The preseason game between Manly Men and DarkPanthers has been moved to Sunday the 8th. The 1st round game between Carbellions and Manly Men has been moved to Sunday the 15th.

Would it be possible to move our game on the 6th to 6:30 EST?