Pandan- Excessive Douchebaggery

Author Topic: Pandan- Excessive Douchebaggery  (Read 9340 times)

He did. Marble told me over Steam that Pandan removed Marble off of Skype after telling him goodbye. I think Pandan is taking my suggestion to take a break from the forums. I had let him know that somebody dox'd him and that he should probably go under the radar again because if he kept acting the way he was, it'd only be a matter of time before the person who did it would release his info (such as his address and all of that) and I didn't want that to happen to him.

Yeah man, I completely understand now. I'm sorry if I acted rude in my first post. I was just a little surprised is all. :)

forget, edit.

the dude has some serious anger issues

this is not the place for him

That's some HD.gif you got there Raven :o

he will be back

they always come back

This is the second time this has happened recently right?

so much bawl
if you guys made a topic declaring pandan annoying and trollish, true or not, its a topic that stands for discussion and side taking.

but all around I see now that pandan is being deemed an starfish, douchebag and such. all that tells me is, you guys are angry and declaring yourselves as betas.
getting so worked up over someone else not being very nice, puts you on a lower level, like you are addmitting to losing a debate, so plan B is to ruin his reputation and gather a community to side with you. a simple task if you do enough name calling to buy over the bandwagoners.

I don't even see pandan trying to piss people off. I kinda like his matter-of-fact additude of late.
since when was it "beta" to put down people or to call them out on being a douchebag?  this is the dumbest thing i've read all week.

since when was it "beta" to put down people or to call them out on being a douchebag?  this is the dumbest thing i've read all week.
bisjac is a looney, that's why him and pandan are buds

i think together they might form close to a complete human

bisjac is a looney, that's why him and pandan are buds

i think together they might form close to a complete human
jesus i didn't even notice the last line, bisjac don't go full handicap

jesus i didn't even notice the last line, bisjac don't go full handicap
you're letting dicey bait you

you're letting dicey bait you
did you even read bisjacs quote? are you saying that because you agree with him or you just have something against me?

did you even read bisjacs quote? are you saying that because you agree with him or you just have something against me?
the latter, almost certainly