Author Topic: Pandan- Excessive Douchebaggery  (Read 9362 times)

Pandan is batstuff insane. He literally shows up into threads to insult people, and when people call him out on it he starts writing essays about how everyone hates him for no reason, that they should stop trolling him and that the other people should stop being "mindless sheep" and agree with him instead.

lol k w/e kid
This wasn't in OP and happened today.
He's 21 and acts like he's 12. I mean calling people "kid" isn't something I would do and we're about the same age.

I'm done feeling sad for this sociopath.

this is completely my fault. i was just trying to track him down in game but my pandan rss feed just went off when you made this thread

i have been making offerings at my shrine but they obviously haven't been enough

the whole community has my sincere apologies. i will double my offerings and sacrifice a small animal in his name.
this is genius!

well hes clearly doing it for attention

like he does this every time i have ever seen him so im pretty sure its deliberate

Wakeup sheeple all you do is blindly bandwagon against. Why are you guys even here you haven't ever contributed anything to blockland. All you people do is follow him around trolling all his posts, it's seriously unreal. His opinion is always superior to yours but so when you disagree with him it's clearly trolling. The constant harassment caused him to always be on the offensive when he goes into a thread. So he is 100% justified in every stuffpost he makes.

I think that is honestly what he believes. brother is off his rocker.

Wakeup sheeple all you do is blindly bandwagon against. Why are you guys even here you haven't ever contributed anything to blockland. All you people do is follow him around trolling all his posts, it's seriously unreal. His opinion is always superior to yours but so when you disagree with him it's clearly trolling. The constant harassment caused him to always be on the offensive when he goes into a thread. So he is 100% justified in every stuffpost he makes.

I think that is honestly what he believes. brother is off his rocker.
This post made me slightly dizzy until I read the last line

Well, he does go stuffting in places, but even where he doesn't go stuffting about something, someone wants to hop on the opportunity to pick a fight, which I find annoying when people bandwagoning on that.

I do believe that if the bandwagoning would stop, he wouldn't be so damn bitter all the time.

well hes clearly doing it for attention

like he does this every time i have ever seen him so im pretty sure its deliberate
"HES CLEARLY DOING IT FOR ATTENTION1!!"
im not defending pandan
but he's just a douchebag, NOT an attention seeker
tbh you guys gotta get better assumptions then that

wtf I thought I was the douchebag

this is completely my fault. i was just trying to track him down in game but my pandan rss feed just went off when you made this thread

i have been making offerings at my shrine but they obviously haven't been enough

the whole community has my sincere apologies. i will double my offerings and sacrifice a small animal in his name.
Siggin this stuff

If he "left", I give him a week. Maybe less

Your warming up to this forum fast.

Your warming up to this forum fast.
that's because he's an alt

"I'll give him eleven minutes."

Honestly, I thought Pandan was a pretty normal dude for a while. I don't know what his deal is.