Pandan- Excessive Douchebaggery

Author Topic: Pandan- Excessive Douchebaggery  (Read 9347 times)

He used to be cool, why did he went bananas over a threat?

you're letting dicey bait you
i'm genuinely confused by your comment, but i can assure you there is no baiting going on.

wow ive lost a lot of respect for bisjac.

He used to be cool, why did he went bananas over a threat?
He's been like this ever since he joined the forum really.

Earlier in the your old posts thread I came across an old pandan drama thread: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=43540.msg680033#msg680033

man i hate when people say this

"respect"

i dont know why you would lose respect for someone. if someone says something you disagree with, you shouldnt just not respect them anymore. everyone should be respected, no matter what.

"respect"

i dont know why you would lose respect for someone. if someone says something you disagree with, you shouldnt just not respect them anymore. everyone should be respected, no matter what.
i just lost respect for you because you think this

i just lost respect for you because you think this
i respect your opinion :^)

"respect"

"except that guy. seriously i hate that guy."

"respect"

this is a stupid post, i've lost so much respect for y-- ok i lied i have just about no respect for anyone here save for a few

pandan isnt that bad, he pretty much just says what he thinks which I can get behind.

i mean really you guys hate on pandan when theres people like taboo and nightfox running around literally bandwagoning on anything to get a little jab in

since when was it "beta" to put down people or to call them out on being a douchebag?  this is the dumbest thing i've read all week.

its called an inferiority complex.

why else does op go out of his way to make topics on people he diosnt even interact with? he waits for the flavor of the week popularly-disliked person on the forums. and makes the huge easy topic for a few pats on the back about what a great drama-queen he is.
its like clockwork.

not so ironically, pandan seems to have more support in this topic then not.

didnt your entire blockland career begin with picking me as your target to "bring down" and a huge campaign to defame me and grow a community of supporters with ya?

how did that work out btw

didnt your entire blockland career begin with picking me as your target to "bring down" and a huge campaign to defame me and grow a community of supporters with ya?

how did that work out btw
We'll, to answer your question, that plan backfired and everybody thinks she's a dumb fat cunt now.

i mean really you guys hate on pandan when theres people like taboo and nightfox running around literally bandwagoning on anything to get a little jab in
wth are you talking about. are you whining because I disagreed with you in that rl pictures thread??? simply sharing an opinion with however many other people doesn't make it "bandwagoning," especially when you were just being handicapped

and ps you don't know what literally means