Pandan- Excessive Douchebaggery

Author Topic: Pandan- Excessive Douchebaggery  (Read 9367 times)

We'll, to answer your question, that plan backfired and everybody thinks she's a dumb fat cunt now.
it makes me so happy to see a girl put in her place on the internet, and the funny thing is that it probably only happens in places like blockland forums where the ratio of virgins/gays/furries is like 1:5:10

wth are you talking about. are you whining because I disagreed with you in that rl pictures thread??? simply sharing an opinion with however many other people doesn't make it "bandwagoning," especially when you were just being handicapped

and ps you don't know what literally means
ah, the night fox response
Code: [Select]
<belittle>

<ps: correct grammar or insult intelligence>

not so ironically, pandan seems to have more support in this topic then not.
and yet he's still quit in a fit of rage?

what a mentally sound bloke

pff. if he quit smoking you all would be proud. but a guy getting a gf and a job and walking away from the forums is suddenly a douche.

no i dont have a clue why he left lol

ah, the night fox response
Code: [Select]
<belittle>
<ps: correct grammar or insult intelligence>
ah, the mura response. total irrelevance. it's beautiful

pff. if he quit smoking you all would be proud. but a guy getting a gf and a job and walking away from the forums is suddenly a douche.

no i dont have a clue why he left lol
he didn't make a quiet exit because he's moved on the bigger and better things

he had more than one emotional breakdown and then announced that he was quitting (twice).

they're two very different things, don't try and claim the moral high-ground for him

it makes me so happy to see a girl put in her place on the internet

>girl's place
>you

its hard to make a girl joke on the internet.
cuz there is no defined kitchen to send them to :o

why else does op go out of his way to make topics on people he diosnt even interact with? he waits for the flavor of the week popularly-disliked person on the forums. and makes the huge easy topic for a few pats on the back about what a great drama-queen he is.
its like clockwork.

not so ironically, pandan seems to have more support in this topic then not.

Lol you are talking out of your ass. I don't need to be constantly interacting people to have an opinion of them. I post 2-3 times a day on the forum at max. Most days I don't post at all. But I still read through topics and replies. That's how I gain my opinions of people. I found that topic that started this whole thing interesting and was following up on replies. Pandan consistently acted like a douche throughout that topic, which is why I noticed it. I even stated I never had a problem with him before that topic.

Your idea that I go out searching for these people is idiotic.

>girl's place
>you
stocking you know better than anyone girls are gods on the internet, i was saying that doesnt work quite as well on the BLF, for whatever reason.

stocking you know better than anyone girls are gods on the internet, i was saying that doesnt work quite as well on the BLF, for whatever reason.

girls are gods off the internet too

just be happy you were born a male and not a dog or something i guess

girls are gods off the internet too

just be happy you were born a male and not a dog or something i guess
#equality #feminism

its called an inferiority complex.
wouldn't that make you king of inferiority complexes

wouldn't that make you king of inferiority complexes

nope. because im superior