Author Topic: I think I got a girl pregnant  (Read 24129 times)

Isn't this like some Islam thought?  Like where we might as well kill everyone on Earth cause they'll go to heaven which is better than here?
talk about religious ignorance

jesus

Guys, stop fighting about Religion. It doesn't matter what you believe in, if Bravo feels its what should be done then he will do whatever he damn pleases, no matter how sinful or whatever it is.

Killing sentient or potentially sentient creatures is morally wrong, no matter what you believe in. Work off of that.

Killing sentient or potentially sentient creatures is morally wrong, no matter what you believe in. Work off of that.
but who decides what is moral

I have no moral qualms with killing sentient creatures though.

Please explain to me how everyone thinks that a) letting a potentially sentient creature possibly be abused or neglected or b) letting a potentially sentient creature possibly never know their parents or be put into a stuffty orphanage is morally right?

but who decides what is moral

Society as a whole? The Person who created us (if you're down with that)?

Either way,

enter philosophy

This is why I masturbate so much that I can't possibly get off inside a girl. While she lays on the bed next to me wallowing in her failure to get a man off I finish myself off handedly.

Also I make sure she's on birth control if I'm infiltrating bare.

except fetuses aren't "sentient" until about third trimester, although most are unconscious until birth

Out of alll the threads I've seen, This one has the most arseholes in it

This is why I masturbate so much that I can't possibly get off inside a girl. While she lays on the bed next to me wallowing in her failure to get a man off I finish myself off handedly.

Also I make sure she's on birth control if I'm infiltrating bare.

What is wrong with you people.

this is the best thread ever

What is wrong with you people.
I like how you ignore logical arguments. GG.