Author Topic: [IMAGE HEAVY] The "Master" of Blockland  (Read 3678 times)

What specific part of the dialogue?

The part where you and Trifornt goaded him into insulting you, trolled him and then made a drama topic.

Seems like you were baiting a bit into it.  Y'know, telling him only part of the story, he asks again, and then you say the same thing over and over until you pull the seniority card.  No support, but no anti-support either.

The part where you and Trifornt goaded him into insulting you, trolled him and then made a drama topic.
I don't see how I trolled? I just told him you don't download it and he responded with

After that.... it went downhill.

I really don't know why he got so steamed up on telling him he can't download a gamemode Badspot hasn't released, the only thing that could prevoke him would be this:

Actually never mind I give an anti-support to this.  OP is really blind.  Okay listen, when people say that something is wrong with you and tell you to look at the dialogue as a source, why would they be asking what the opposition wrote?

I repeat:
Seems like you were baiting a bit into it.  Y'know, telling him only part of the story, he asks again, and then you say the same thing over and over until you pull the seniority card.

The seniority card was because he said I'm a dumbass

(when I was giving him the correct answer), and I explained my actions here:

I quoted all of the insults that Master said because, really. Some people come into drama and bash on the OP because they try and find some tiny little flaw in their actions. Seriously, put things into relativity. While Master was saying things, I was trying to help him, and when he started raging I said

He ignored me and continued whining. I mean seriously guys, he told me to Self Delete.

Looks like I actually need to point out how you pissed him off with your richardy and smartass chat lines.

You just kept saying the same thing, pissing him off. What you should have done is say "You can't download this, as it's not released yet" But no, you had to be a richard and just keep saying "you dont XDD" while laughing your ass off on your grease-absorbed chair while drooling on your keyboard waiting for the incoming stuffstorm.

No, this isn't some little flaw.  You baited him, and he got mad.

What if I repetitively poked you with something painful and annoying while you were blindfolded and tied to a chair, and I go and bitch about it when you complain about being in pain?  Yes, Master took it too far, but baiting isn't an acceptable means for dramaing someone for raging.  And don't gimme that stuff about "But that's different" or "That's not the same".  Master's reason for raging is reasonable, albeit the volume was too much.

wow he told you to Self Delete cyber bully call police!!!

True, he was being a little full of himself, but at the same time, you and trifornt were being unnecessarily arrogant about it.

And to think that this would never have happened if you had just said "You can't download this gamemode, it's not for public release. Sorry" like a normal person.

Way to go, jackass.

I can see what you guys are saying, I agree. Its just she should have stopped around here, if not taken it to rtb chat.

I was in the server, and I had no idea who was the wrong here

I can see what you guys are saying, I agree. Its just she should have stopped around here, if not taken it to rtb chat.

Stop trying.

This was not necessary, Johnny Blockhead.
You knew just as much as I did that nobody was in the right here. I jumped in an argument that I had no idea about and began defending you.
Seeing this makes me regret it even more.