Author Topic: My Dropbox was reported by Joshua "IcyGamma" Liddle  (Read 20494 times)

Especially given that you didn't immediately explain that it was part of a machinima in your second post in this thread. I find it more likely that you took a bit to think of a lie.

I explained this about a year a go but never gave many details.

This isn't today's fabrication, lol. Its been known for a looong time.

Anyhow  don't know what you think "proof" is.

This happened about one and a bit years a go, the only things I have left are builds from v8 that were going to be used and an editable of the bio somewhere probably.

I don't think you're making any progress trying to convince people that your 20,000 page (auto)biography was a farce made to be a part of a Machinima.

Lol 20000 page.

That is fine. You have the story behind it. My purpose is not to convince you because you have made your mind up. But anybody who has real interest in its origins now knows how it came to be.

That is fine. You have the story behind it. My purpose is not to convince you because you have made your mind up. But anybody who has real interest in its origins now knows how it came to be.
I'm sort of conflicted on whether you still believe that you have an audience buying this bullstuff, or you're so delusional that you've rationalized your autobiography as the lead-up to a Machinima.

I'm sort of conflicted on whether you still believe that you have an audience buying this bullstuff, or you're so delusional that you've rationalized your autobiography as the lead-up to a Machinima.

Oh please.

The only mystery is why a year later you are still obsessed with a watery Steve Jobs spoof.

If you are so convinced this is all some elaborate conspiracy, maybe you should stop being such a big part of it.

The only mystery is why a year later you are still obsessed with a watery Steve Jobs spoof.
Says the guy who filed a DMCA claim to prevent people from seeing it on the forums.

Says the guy who filed a DMCA claim to prevent people from seeing it on the forums.

- snip - thats harsh

it never happened sir. I openly give the file away. You know this.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2013, 11:22:29 PM by lcyGamma »

Oh please.

If you are so convinced this is all some elaborate conspiracy, maybe you should stop being such a big part of it.
Do I get a portion of the royalties that you collect from your auto-biography since I was mentioned in it, if it is used for a play or etc?

No

It was sold to Warner Brothers. Frontrox and I have agreed it will be a stellar cast of "Adam Sandler, Rob Schneider, and Nicholas Cage in a wig".

No

It was sold to Warner Brothers. Frontrox and I have agreed it will be a stellar cast of "Adam Sandler, Rob Schneider, and Nicholas Cage in a wig".

Says the guy who once demanded Blocklands Eventing system should be removed after he got kicked out of a clan.
So now we've moved from 'acquitting myself using plausible deniability' to 'nitpicking Seventh's character based on three year old internet arguments'? I seriously don't even see why you're posting in the thread anymore.

So now we've moved from 'acquitting myself using plausible deniability' to 'nitpicking Seventh's character based on three year old internet arguments'? I seriously don't even see why you're posting in the thread anymore.
I'm not understanding your goal in pursuit of this argument. It is Icy's autobiography, therefore he has a right to it. If he wishes to burn his autobiography, so be it. Why are you throwing a tantrum about what he chooses to do with his work? I don't see how you could get anywhere with this, only to create more pages of bickering.

So now we've moved from 'acquitting myself using plausible deniability' to 'nitpicking Seventh's character based on three year old internet arguments'?

No, but I remember that moment particularly because it was the day you started viewing me through a hate filter.

I'm supposed to ignore your genuine slipups, yet my legitimate attempt to make a unique machinima is slated as some crazy hobo madness where some reasonably boring "book" about Blockland is apparently the most damning crime to Blockland.

Even though I'm open about it, you still pester me here and ingame about the situation as if I'm trying to hide it. If that were the case I would have deleted it on day 1. Thats what everyone ignores. I willingly supply it to this day.

I seriously don't even see why you're posting in the thread anymore.

Fair enough. But I will always offer an olive branch in dramas where everything is a false rumour. You might think that is stupid but a hoax book is so trivial.

It shouldn't still be this heated so long afterwards when the record was already set straight.

If even you feel I've done enough here then I shall surely stop talking about it.

I'm not understanding your goal in pursuit of this argument. It is Icy's autobiography, therefore he has a right to it. If he wishes to burn his autobiography, so be it. Why are you throwing a tantrum about what he chooses to do with his work? I don't see how you could get anywhere with this, only to create more pages of bickering.
I don't think you understand my position in this thread. I am attacking Icy's character, not his DMCA claim (regardless of how stupid and pointless it was). This is why it's helpful to read the thread and figure out where I'm coming from before you regurgitate the same thing that people have already noted in this thread(that Icy has the legal right to file a DMCA claim).

I'm supposed to ignore your genuine slipups, yet my legitimate attempt to make a unique machinima is slated as some crazy hobo madness where some reasonably boring "book" about Blockland is apparently the most damning crime to Blockland.
You are citing arguments from years and years ago. You're basing my character off of things I've written online when I was 12 or 13. You are presumably a legal adult now. Need I say more?

It shouldn't still be this heated so long afterwards when the record was already set straight.
Your extensive history of other bullstuff similar to this doesn't lend credence to your story. You can't just 'set the record straight' when you have an abysmal reputation for being 'straight' with this community.

I don't think you understand my position in this thread. I am attacking Icy's character, not his DMCA claim (regardless of how stupid and pointless it was).
Sounds like flaming to me.

Sounds like flaming to me.
If criticizing someone's character constitutes flaming, then you and virtually every other member of this forum should be permanently banned by now.