Author Topic: Do you remember the first thing you did?  (Read 3340 times)

I remember me immediatly entering my authentication key and joining a random server, I cant remember who the server host was, but it was a form of freebuild on a slate map.

The first thing I did on this freebuild was spawn a mininuke and start firing, which I got kicked for.

I then remember joining a bedroom map where someone was building a hotel. I saved the bricks and typed in chat "I saved the bricks just in case guys" and was banned for this action.

/discuss your first times

I joined a city rp and then proceeded to build a red house.

:O this is hard, what can I remember...

The first thing that comes to mind is joining a City RP and playing with the host for a while.

I figured out how to do the admin orb and was orbing inside parts of the bedroom

c:

In the demo I loaded up the demo and explored. In the full version I joined a halo TDM.

on the demo I built a house and ran out of bricks

then when I got retail I joined sampapa's server and did something idr what

Joined a server and built a staircase that went nowhere and proceeded to hammer everyone else's bricks. Back in v0002 vanilla there was no such thing as trust levels and anyone could build on your bricks or hammer them.

Joined Diggy's CityRP (Wentworth's Large CityRP) and built a furniture shop on a 16x32.

My friend got me into it, the first thing I did was build a house out of random blocks and decided it was time to buy. Joined my friend's server soon after and just messed around.

The first thin I did was join a game, then clicked on this random city RPG, then broke all the rules and got banned... Then I realized there were rules for servers ;_;

I started my own server then attempted to build a castle.

I failed at that.

it was back in v10 or so, i joined a runescape build by halcynthis

made some friends, stayed for awhile over the next few days

lost contact with most, but it was a great first server

i joined a bedroom freebuild and the admin was afk. he was wearing a yellow suit, orange shoes, and a red feather in his hat.

i walked around bedroom a little and then a guy named cheezit joined and taught me how to play