2013/12/19 - Blockland r1918

Author Topic: 2013/12/19 - Blockland r1918  (Read 25968 times)

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=245322.0

Tell DrenDran to add Russian and Korean to the languages.
I just tried it. It's not very extensive. It only translates a few chat messages and buttons. All the options and most of the GUI stuff are still in English. Besides you can't just "add Russian and Korean". You need to find someone to translate the game to those languages. I meant to post that message in the Steam thread.

Blockland does not support the majority of Russian and Korean characters, so you wouldn't be able to anyway.

it isn't going to do much good to translate the game since the majority of the players speak english

Blockland does not support the majority of Russian and Korean characters, so you wouldn't be able to anyway.
I keep forgetting that.

Still got RTB pop-ups which are click-able.
Click the empty space next to the pop-ups. The buttons are bigger than the text.

This user on the Steam discussion forums can run Minecraft with all the fancy shaders but in Blockland he can't see any shadows. http://steamcommunity.com/app/250340/discussions/0/630800443026111630/#c630800443583025862

Is it because of the Intel GPU?

yeah it's been established that glsl doesn't work with intel

you can keep them on all it changes is what corner of your monitor it pops up on

Oh sorry, I thought you were talking about the RTB pop-ups. I can't read.

Edit: I'm searching how to do this and it seems you have to edit a text file which get's overwritten during updates.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2013, 12:41:56 PM by Sunny »

Hey a request for something to be fixed?

I ran Blockland with Steam and changed the Auth Key to an alt that is not linked with Steam.  I changed it back to the one that is linked with Steam, and I can't use Steam features in-game (overlay, notifications, etc.)

You've not supposed to be able to log in with different accounts on the steam version. Try deleting the key.dat file and ensuring that "disable steam" is not checked in the advanced options.

I replaced the key.dat with the linked one.  I'll take a peek at the advanced options later.

Bug: Linking a function key to the steam overlay window for toggling utilizes the adjacent to-the-right function key to turn on the overlay. For example, I bind my steam overlay window to f6, which toggles it using f6, but when i hit f7, it brings up the overlay as well, but f7 cant close it out. This made it very annoying for me as it would open the steam window every time i tried to de-admin orb

And yet another update that only involves ste. Sometimes I wish I had a steam. Well at least give me a Santa hat.

And yet another update that only involves ste. Sometimes I wish I had a steam. Well at least give me a Santa hat.
You know, steam is free.

You know, steam is free.
Ya but the only computer at my house that has Internet on it is my moms laptop and she doesn't want me Installing steam on it.