Author Topic: 2013/12/19 - Blockland r1918  (Read 25955 times)

Ya but the only computer at my house that has Internet on it is my moms laptop and she doesn't want me Installing steam on it.
Get a new mom.

This is what my console window now looks like after the steam update.

post a help topic and post a console.log

you're getting some weird stuff there

It's for convenience. Waiting is annoying. It's a suggestion.

But you don't need to wait. You can still move the mouse under the Steam Pop-Up in the corner. RTB's pop-up is the issue since that opens the RTB overlay.

But the "Start" button shares the same space as the "Launch Game Button." So you can click the space to the left of either overlay box. There's no inconvenience or reason to wait for it to go away.

Are you sure that didn't happen before the update? I've only ever experienced that issue on old toaster computers. And that was a looooooooong time ago.

Are you sure that didn't happen before the update? I've only ever experienced that issue on old toaster computers. And that was a looooooooong time ago.
never ever happened to me beforehand

But you don't need to wait. You can still move the mouse under the Steam Pop-Up in the corner. RTB's pop-up is the issue since that opens the RTB overlay.

But the "Start" button shares the same space as the "Launch Game Button." So you can click the space to the left of either overlay box. There's no inconvenience or reason to wait for it to go away.

Woah, I never knew the button was this wide. Thanks so much :D

This happens after you alt tab out of the game and the vram is filled with other stuff. Type flushtexturecache();

That happened to me whenever I tried to play ship simulator '06
It was because the graphics card wasn't good enough.