Poll

Incorperate the build from the new years party into this?

No, keep the build we have and work on it.
11 (44%)
Yes, use the dance floor and spawn from new years and branch off of it for suites/gamemodes etc.
6 (24%)
Yes, but make a side area/room accessiable but not replacing anything we currently have.
8 (32%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Author Topic: blockland tower --- server open! be sure to try /auth  (Read 6438 times)

*Kenko resets server list*
*Attempts to join unpassworded server, but comes up with "Wrong password."*
*Resets server list again*
*Server is passworded*

true story

I made it passworded because there was a random bug that allowed people to edit mine and Dren's bricks.

I made it passworded because there was a random bug that allowed people to edit mine and Dren's bricks.
can you PM me the pass or?
I promise I won't edit any bricks.

Oh yeah, I'll change the minimum forced trust to build rather than full. That's a problem when you force everyone to trust everyone, which is a terrible way to go about this.

hot damn i want this to be finished

Dren, answer me ingame, I need to ask you something

Dren, answer me ingame, I need to ask you something
not gone atm

Edit: pm me

Server's unpassworded, that one bug should be fixed.
Also, furnature works. At least the first peice, the bed, does.

Really impressed with the server.  I'd be glad to help if any extra assistance is needed.

I could add some evented furniture if you need more
I'm guessing no?

neat idea though

a good furniture idea might be a piece of furniture that's a light switch, then another for the lights

I'm guessing no?

neat idea though

a good furniture idea might be a piece of furniture that's a light switch, then another for the lights

There are currently lights on the server that you place and click to toggle on/off

Updated the OP!
Furnature's working great now, gamemodes have been working for a while.
Everything's moving along well for a public release after new years.

Everything, suites, gamemodes, inventory, works so far.
But the last time I got a decent player count was back before I had fully implemented suites.

Everything, suites, gamemodes, inventory, works so far.
But the last time I got a decent player count was back before I had fully implemented suites.
I'm on it right now.

EDIT: The suites are bugged, I try to place items in and it says "New years dosent trust you to do that" and then when I try to do it again, it's gone from the brick list.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2013, 02:56:20 PM by K3k0m@n »