Poll

Incorperate the build from the new years party into this?

No, keep the build we have and work on it.
11 (44%)
Yes, use the dance floor and spawn from new years and branch off of it for suites/gamemodes etc.
6 (24%)
Yes, but make a side area/room accessiable but not replacing anything we currently have.
8 (32%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Author Topic: blockland tower --- server open! be sure to try /auth  (Read 6441 times)

Really fun but needs more people inb4yogscastinvasion

so you're banned until everything's sorted out.
um
keko said every bug was fixed
unban me please
« Last Edit: December 29, 2013, 11:53:01 PM by Renderman »

Now we're recreating gmod in blockland, look at this:

Blockland Tower,
Prop Hunt,
The Elevator,
TTT,
More to come!

Added a new medium suite size.
It's 48x24 instead of 32x16. That's 225% the square area!
Currently the two suite systems are independent, you can have a small suite and a medium suite checked out at the same time.
At some point we'll either phase out the small suites, or make the medium suites something you pay for.

also i gave renderman a second chance
« Last Edit: December 30, 2013, 03:55:38 PM by DrenDran »

"I'll open this AFTER New Years" - Drendran

"I'll open this AFTER New Years" - Drendran
people can barely join as it is

Preview of the new suite.
Pretty bare atm, and the outside will probably be changed a bit, so I'm not adding this pic to the OP for a while.

New suites have been added! Pictures in OP.
Just doing some finishing work on the medium suite hall!
There should be four medium suites and eight small suites by the end of tonight!

I don't like how rooms are right next to each other because RGB disco lights go through walls...

like really

Make the doors teleport you to a room seclusive to lights and music please

I don't like how rooms are right next to each other because RGB disco lights go through walls...

like really

Make the doors teleport you to a room seclusive to lights and music please
teleports probably ain't gonna happen soon
it's easy to do, yes, but kind of a cop out, since you won't see the suite from standing outside the door and it will feel unnatural

The medium suites however are separated by a full 16x16 baseplate each, which should be decent

later on they will be separated by at least 32 studs per suite

teleports probably ain't gonna happen soon
it's easy to do, yes, but kind of a cop out, since you won't see the suite from standing outside the door and it will feel unnatural

The medium suites however are separated by a full 16x16 baseplate each, which should be decent

later on they will be separated by at least 32 studs per suite
you would still see the lights on the walls

Added spectator to gamemodes, tags to chat that tell where you are if you're in a suite or gamemode.
Made prints save and load correctly from suites. Working on imporving the pet AI.

Right now I'm trying to decide if we should use the build from new years in this, and if so, how much/what parts?

Right now I'm trying to decide if we should use the build from new years in this, and if so, how much/what parts?

nopenopenopenope

you can use parts of the vip suite for random things