Poll

Weekly 2: What should the next update be?

More Weapons!
140 (59.1%)
More Depth! *
97 (40.9%)

Total Members Voted: 80

Author Topic: The Medieval Mod  (Read 37446 times)

I just had a brilliant idea! (Not really...). I'll make decals, too. My daddy has his Master's in the Fine Arts (photography) and short term memory loss, so I help him on the computer a bit. I know Photoshop like the back 'o my hand.
EDITED EDIT: I'm going to try and edit the Dual Guns script for practice, but if someone wants to make a model of Dual Swords, that'd be nice. Because if this actually works (Unlikely considering my amount of experience) that'd be cool to have dual swords. Failure, might try later. Now I'll try to make a halberd or something, much simpler I hope.
2nd EDIT: My photoshop isn't working. Some error. I'll try to fix it.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2007, 12:49:43 PM by LegoEggo »

tell me what to save decals as, .jpeg, .png, ect. And i'll make those tomorrow.

These are the Blocko Potion screenshots, I can make other colors easily.

From the screenshots you can't really tell, but the bottle does look Blocko.

I like what I've seen.  Bushido, you should have everyone PM their dev screenshots to you and you can put them all in the first post (image links).  Anyway, Ephi's right, we're falling behind.  Let's go!

Need a Halberd? It's not real great but...

I just changed the colors of the Halberd, they are darker than in the picture and the length/width of the pole.

Here is the .DTS of the Halberd, do what you want with it. You shouldn't need any of the textures, they come with Blockland, I think...

http://www.mediafire.com/?b1yz2rm2bj5

Also, if you don't want to script, this is a .cs, modified sword script. Change damage values and stuff.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2007, 07:38:18 PM by Thirsty »

Sure, why not?

Fantastic model.

Yarr, I did the Inventory thing for you Bushido.

Hey, did you need a Dynamite model, or two? ( In hand and pick up model) I don't think it should be hard at all.

Bushido, break down the work to be done into sections and list those sections with completion percentages in the first post.  Keep Ephi posted on overall progress.  He's anxious to make sure things are proceeding.

Bushido, I was under the impression that Ephialtes was the "leader" of the project.  Maybe you should check with him...

I don't really care if I am on the list but it would be cool if someone could make a list of stuff that needs to be done (more specifically). The more competition the better the quality.

Already made some.
I have a working dynamite script, if you can get the model to me I can use it.

For some reason you need a different model for the weapon in hand and the projectile (even if they should be the same). I think it's the mounts/joints/nodes/whatever?

I'm in.
I can script quite well.

I'm back, with particles.

That wont look as hippy ingame when they are colored.

On another note, srsly, what needs doing?