Author Topic: Counter Strike: Global Offensive Thread v2 - OP by KelBlock  (Read 477348 times)

good lord trying to loving shoot someone has been becoming impossible. i literally unloaded like 30 bullets from my PP-Bizon into some forgeter as point blank range and it  said i only hit him twice.

good lord trying to loving shoot someone has been becoming impossible. i literally unloaded like 30 bullets from my PP-Bizon into some forgeter as point blank range and it  said i only hit him twice.
PP-Bizon
There's the problem

if you take over a valve deathmatch server with your knife only bullstuff you can forget off forever

played a comp match where halfway through, someone asked how to use their microphone
i figured he was a smurf (first thing he said when starting the game was "i'm new", profile private, etc), turns out when he talked he was an arab kid
first thing he says after getting his newfound microphone powers was 'i like this game is very fun'

we were losing
after that we won

i cant hear anyone's microphone

Just traded my M4A4 desert strike, SCAR 20 cardiac, AK47 blue laminate, Sawed-off Origami, and 3 katowice stickers to get my friend CS:GO

Just traded my M4A4 desert strike, SCAR 20 cardiac, AK47 blue laminate, Sawed-off Origami, and 3 katowice stickers to get my friend CS:GO
inb4 they don't play it after 2 hours

Got kicked from a game where CTs and Ts stopped fighting so the CTs could boost hostage missions.

What a bunch of turds.

i got silver elite master

idk for being unranked i think thats pretty good

whats ur favorite gun tho?

mp7 master race

9 wins and 1 tie later, MG2

whats ur favorite gun tho?

mp7 master race
either the negev, mag 7, or m4a1s