Author Topic: Counter Strike: Global Offensive Thread v2 - OP by KelBlock  (Read 477408 times)

bamp, Just bought this yesterday
Any tips for trading?

so I got a team of irl friends together, this was our first match together :o

(click for bigger)

bamp, Just bought this yesterday
Any tips for trading?
Look on market and define your price yourself since there's no currency like refined or reclaimed metal here.

so i finally got my new computer to work and fired this stuff up, gimme some beginners tips thx

so i finally got my new computer to work and fired this stuff up, gimme some beginners tips thx
memorize the recoil patterns, don't spray unless you're ~5 feet infront of your target, and never, ever rush a good awper.

memorize the recoil patterns, don't spray unless you're ~5 feet infront of your target, and never, ever rush a good awper.
This.

Also, if you play jailbreak (play SlayersGaming, first off) say repeat if you cant hear.

ty ty

Played my first competitive game on nuke, we lost by like 2 rounds, was expecting it to be harder. Got like 25-21 or something.

How do I get the weapon skins? Are they just random?

They're random drops after each map, but you can buy them off market and trade for them.

Guys, I recently added a gift card to Steam, and I'm banned from the market while they "verify the funds".

Can anybody give me a Weapon Case Series 2? If so thanks. I can buy the key myself.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/PlasmaStickMan

I thought competitive players would destroy me (seeing as how bad I was at 1.6 lel) but the last few games have been sweet ^^

Selling both an eSports and Winter Offensive crate. eSports is newest edition.

Getting good at the game mostly owning (trolling) with just the P-90 and dual berrettas

"getting good" with P90

yeah ok

I got this game but it's still downloading. Add me to players I guess?

Getting good at the game mostly owning (trolling) with just the P-90 and dual berrettas

I hate people like you with a burning passion.