Author Topic: Counter Strike: Global Offensive Thread v2 - OP by KelBlock  (Read 477355 times)

anyone in nova ranks wanna queue up later
i'll post here whenever and i'll give you my steam unless you already have it or something

Steam name Warble, and sure

the game was already ruined and is pretty much only played for its stuffty skin profits

inb4 "b-but skins don't do nuffin1!!11!"

i actually find it pretty amazing there are people who profit so much off of this game simply by gambling and scamming. there are people who do csgojackpot and dont actually play the game at all

The Triforce of Garbage aka "My Waifu Trash Disposal Team"

i'll post here whenever and i'll give you my steam unless you already have it or something
If I manage to get a new network card today, sure

this is common. lots of nerds will buy 11 year steam accounts (thus having the 5 year veteran coin) and cheat on those accounts, its really stuffty

oh no. would people look at my actually valid 11 year badge and be like "pft some tard payed for this"?

i'll queue with you
im nova 3

oh no. would people look at my actually valid 11 year badge and be like "pft some tard payed for this"?

no, generally the hint that it was a bought account is when it has a 11 year badge and like, 2 games. and then a level thats 10 or below

if you want proof of it ask maxx or something, he paid for three games yesterday
hahahaha how pathetic is maxx

Don't make me pull out his record. It's far too large and septic to even read.

most of my friends are in the mg-dmg range, im trying to rank up fast so csgo doesn't flip the forget out every time i try to queue with them since the ranks are spaced out
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Last Edit: September 06, 2015, 03:46:34 PM by Maxx° »

most of my friends are in the mg-dmg range, im trying to rank up fast so csgo doesn't flip the forget out every time i try to queue with them since the ranks are spaced out
The rank up between nova and MG is really quick if you know what you're doing. I don't personally see the need to boost in the novas.

he paid for three games yesterday
should have called it bag boy boosting