Counter Strike: Global Offensive Thread v2 - OP by KelBlock

Author Topic: Counter Strike: Global Offensive Thread v2 - OP by KelBlock  (Read 472097 times)

none of our team had awps and we were using ak's while slowly seeping money
AK's are the best gun for countering AWPs/Autos, it's easy to pick up a headshot.

AK's are the best gun for countering AWPs/Autos, it's easy to pick up a headshot.
hahahaha
haha
ha

ha

hahahaha
haha
ha
ha
AK's are the best gun for countering AWPs/Autos, it's easy to pick up a headshot if you're gud*.

the best gun to counter awps is the sawed off of course

I carried again. I think I should be a higher rank

i dont think you can rank up without a win

maybe im just handicapped

yeah, you can take the risk of dualing an awp with an ak if you're not across mid or something, but that usually requires decent knowledge of recoil control which is not found in lower ranks

yeah, you can take the risk of dualing an awp with an ak if you're not across mid or something, but that usually requires decent knowledge of recoil control which is not found in lower ranks

I've been trying to tell my friend that he needs to learn recoil control to get out of silver but he won't listen.

if you cant get headshots with the ak

whenever I play lower ranks I've noticed team mates ask for m4s a lot when they're playing t side lol. it's kinda funny they avoid the ak as much as possible

whenever I play lower ranks I've noticed team mates ask for m4s a lot when they're playing t side lol. it's kinda funny they avoid the ak as much as possible
Whats wrong the prefering an M4S over a  AK.
The M4S is deadly with its accuracy while the AK is deadle with firepower.

And the higher up you go they start asking for AK's.

Whats wrong the prefering an M4S over a  AK.
The M4S is deadly with its accuracy while the AK is deadle with firepower.
because if you're actually good at the game you can be just as accurate with the ak and do more damage

i love my m4a1-s though
i may be biased because i spent $40 on it but that's besides the point

StatTrakTM M4A1-S | Guardian (Field-Tested)
best skin in the game for one of the best guns in the game
« Last Edit: September 09, 2015, 12:28:50 PM by Gojira »

Real men use the M4A4.
Evil Daimyo best skin for best gun.