Counter Strike: Global Offensive Thread v2 - OP by KelBlock

Author Topic: Counter Strike: Global Offensive Thread v2 - OP by KelBlock  (Read 472015 times)

Man ever since i got a new router I've been lagging in csgo but it doesn't happen in any other game. Not sure what to do

i hesitated to awp someone in the face because someone else said to knife them

am i good person

am i good person
You are the most beautifull person on the face of earth

Got LE, yas. My brother got me demoted back to DMG though.
noice m8

welcome to non pleb ranks, play with me sometime

noice m8

welcome to non pleb ranks, play with me sometime
just pm me
also got a butterfly ch ft today.

just pm me
also got a butterfly ch ft today.
please specify
a corn handed a butterfly a feet turd?

guess who got a new knife today and feels like bragging about it (bonus: 4k screenshot)

guess who got a new knife today and feels like bragging about it (bonus: 4k screenshot)
woaah you can dual wield knives now?
rly though, nice! what is the condition?

woaah you can dual wield knives now?
rly though, nice! what is the condition?

it's field tested with a .15 float, so it looks the same as a minimal wear really

i love almost closing a game 11 to 13 but losing because the other team is using autos
life is great when you have an auto on mirage
i hate garbage teams and i hate opposing teams that resort to autos to win
it shows that they're bad

you can counter an auto with an awp fairly easy, but if you're losing rounds and can't afford to buy an awp that's where autos become an issue

and yeah, that's why they can close out a game when the other team is struggling with money. I'm not sure if there's a better way to counter an auto because even at close range they can just spam it without the scope, and generally land at least two shots on you. the tagging with the auto is so ridiculous too that if the first shot hits you you're a sitting duck afterwards

you can counter an auto with an awp fairly easy, but if you're losing rounds and can't afford to buy an awp that's where autos become an issue

and yeah, that's why they can close out a game when the other team is struggling with money. I'm not sure if there's a better way to counter an auto because even at close range they can just spam it without the scope, and generally land at least two shots on you. the tagging with the auto is so ridiculous too that if the first shot hits you you're a sitting duck afterwards
none of our team had awps and we were using ak's while slowly seeping money

Just eco a few rounds then buy some awps. Either that or pull some amazing strat to take a site, then don't let them take it back

Yeah, if you know that saving one round will allow at least one person to buy an awp, do it

got my gn3 back forget you gn2