Author Topic: Counter Strike: Global Offensive Thread v2 - OP by KelBlock  (Read 472145 times)

Five seven hype beast on workshop is so sick valve should really add it

but it had to be the nova

You can't buy Revolver Case Keys at the moment.

STOCK UP BOYS NEXT BRAVO CASE

pls add a poll new nuke vs old nuke

:( ok pls share ur opinions guys

i quite like the new nuke, it'll take a while to get used to the little changes but its a nice map

not a fan of the colour scheme tho, looks like straight outta compton tf2

it made me realize how stuff I am at nuke cause although I know the map, I don't ever play it. so when I tried it out I got absolutely stuff on twice

I only play arms race because I succ so I'm indifferent on it

im a big big fan of the co op updates (info: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKvOi5030Mw )

remember that heavy armor leak? thats for this  gamemode, along with the medi shot and wallhack grenade!
awesome!!!

:( ok pls share ur opinions guys

i quite like the new nuke, it'll take a while to get used to the little changes but its a nice map

not a fan of the colour scheme tho, looks like straight outta compton tf2
De_nuke 2025

Holy stuff, this update almost made me die of cancer

Nuke or "newke' looks like it was colored by a 10 year old and was remastered by a 10 year old.  The old nuke blended very well with the other maps.  It looked rustic and almost abandoned, like dust 11 and inferno.  This new nuke looks like something out of black ops 2.

The new knife pretty much speaks for itself, it is basically a bayonet and gut knife combined into one.  Not a fan

Nuke or "newke' looks like it was colored by a 10 year old and was remastered by a 10 year old.  The old nuke blended very well with the other maps.  It looked rustic and almost abandoned, like dust 11 and inferno.  This new nuke looks like something out of black ops 2.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oK8UTRgvJU

also black ops 2 was praised for its use of color as opposed to the former black ops 1 which was mostly grey and brown.
you just posted a very controversial opinion, which is quite interesting. why do you like grey/brown and colorless more aesthetic-wise?

This is the old nuke, and looking at it compared to other maps it really blends in with them.  The color system blended well with vertigo and other maps. 

BUT

i think that the new nuke does go well with that office map.

I need people to play operation whatever it is missions with me
please help <3
http://steamcommunity.com/id/dankestmemeeus/

forget this game man.

Played my first game in like 2 months and my rank got reset so im like, okay lets do this.
I play a really good game (came first) but we lost.
Then I play a game today and cant seem to get up from the bottom of the scoreboard, even pro90 wouldn't work.
Keep in mind the last time I played I had been deranked 3 games in a row down to SEM so I'm pretty loving pissed about my rank at this point.
Silver 3.
Uninstalled, I found a way to hide it so i wont have to see it again.

EDIT: forget sorry it was actually after the rank update which caused the 3 game derank
« Last Edit: February 19, 2016, 03:42:08 PM by HULKHOGANWWFWORLDCHAMPION »