Counter Strike: Global Offensive Thread v2 - OP by KelBlock

Author Topic: Counter Strike: Global Offensive Thread v2 - OP by KelBlock  (Read 472154 times)

forget this game man.

Played my first game in like 2 months and my rank got reset so im like, okay lets do this.
I play a really good game (came first) but we lost.
Then I play a game today and cant seem to get up from the bottom of the scoreboard, even pro90 wouldn't work.
Keep in mind the last time I played I had been deranked 3 games in a row down to SEM so I'm pretty loving pissed about my rank at this point.
Silver 3.
Uninstalled, I found a way to hide it so i wont have to see it again.

oh god you have no idea what you just did

i just noticed a  bug, if you hit accept and you hit the x to leave the comp que, it says you abandoned the match even though you were never in the match.

forget this game man.

Played my first game in like 2 months and my rank got reset so im like, okay lets do this.
I play a really good game (came first) but we lost.
Then I play a game today and cant seem to get up from the bottom of the scoreboard, even pro90 wouldn't work.
Keep in mind the last time I played I had been deranked 3 games in a row down to SEM so I'm pretty loving pissed about my rank at this point.
Silver 3.
Uninstalled, I found a way to hide it so i wont have to see it again.

Well if you haven't noticed since those two months, ranks got shifted hard. I was MG1, now I'm SEM.

Well if you haven't noticed since those two months, ranks got shifted hard. I was MG1, now I'm SEM.
No wait I think it was probably just after that update was when i last played, hence the 3 deranks in a row.

i cant believe im only good at this game when i play after a long ass break
ive been top of the leaderboard for the past 3 games and had an ace in two of them.
i usually only ace once per like month and thats still being nice wtf

jeez, if you're sitting at SEM, i feel like you shouldn't have been mg1

old nuke looks like 2010 trash

old nuke looks like 2010 trash
at least i still had a framerate

The new nuke is basically Counter-Strike: Advanced Warfare.

nm it was someone on pacha's old account
« Last Edit: February 19, 2016, 11:43:21 PM by Steve5451² »

I hadn't played in a long while and reranked with one game to SEM. It was basically a 4 v 5 game too, that we tied up to because one monday decided to throw by being "afk" the whole time.

I was GNM and deranked to Silver 3. Made my way back to Nova 1 though

ever since the winter update i've met a bunch of actual derankers and griefers

rarely had to deal with any, let alone such a volume of them before then.

I finally made it back to mg1... Hell yeah.