Counter Strike: Global Offensive Thread v2 - OP by KelBlock

Author Topic: Counter Strike: Global Offensive Thread v2 - OP by KelBlock  (Read 472093 times)

doesnt works. someone still fire at the door with P90 and even Negevs.
Are we both talking abut dust II?

I even use knife to run faster but im still hit

the unique viable option is going over the CT spawn or taking the other way to T spawn.
I think its always best to run with a pistol*. You never know when an enemy will appear around a corner and kill you before you get a chance to react because you couldnt shoot at them

*Maybe not so much with low movement rate guns like the deagle, but still

i loving hate it when i get banned because some dumbass walked infront of me and kill him

I think its always best to run with a pistol*. You never know when an enemy will appear around a corner and kill you before you get a chance to react because you couldnt shoot at them

*Maybe not so much with low movement rate guns like the deagle, but still
He's talking about the D2 doors at CT spawn, an enemy isn't going to randomly appear in front of you at the start of the round.

He's talking about the D2 doors at CT spawn, an enemy isn't going to randomly appear in front of you at the start of the round.

Im talking about in general

>dust2
>terrorist defending A
>2 ct in pit
>shoot at pit so ct stay the forget in there and don't pop out
>i get a headshot kill with one of the warning shots

what an unfortunate guy.

Here's another story

>dust2 (its always dust2 when im playing)
>1 ct at long
>1v1
>be t hiding behind a box at A
>estimate that the guy hasnt got enough time to sneak over because the bombs goin off
>hear footsteps
>use them to circle around the box that's hiding me from him
>come around behind him
>headshot from behind when he's defusing

If that doesn't get you excited to play this game, i don't know what will.

i got kicked once for being bottom fragger | 0 |

I used this game to distract my nephew, and he logged like 40 hours on it playing the bots. I'm just now playing it competitively for the first time and damn this game is good but hard.

Should I start out in casual, or keep playing in competitive. I want to be good at this game, so I set up time to just marathon play this game.

Play competitive to learn the actual game. The money differences in casual are too big.

i feel like the CS:GO stat thing people are using should track chicken kills

Dust 2 is B rush huh oh

after I got AWP it was so easy to stop almost all of the Ts