Author Topic: Counter Strike: Global Offensive Thread v2 - OP by KelBlock  (Read 472079 times)

I now know that betting on NA teams is very risky
they are so inconsistent

edit: ofc csgl doesn't give me back the skins i won
« Last Edit: June 06, 2015, 09:41:28 PM by Tumbleweed »

Who wants to do some games times?

I really want to play some Comp, dunno why I'm so hesitant about it

I really want to play some Comp, dunno why I'm so hesitant about it
the fear of getting rekt

I've had a lot of bad luck recently
mostly russian teams yelling at me in russian for having 500 ping because im playing on a russian server

the fear of getting rekt
If I had that I wouldn't even play casual

the fear of getting rekt
more like the fear of MM putting you against a smurf which seems to be a 40-60% chance nowadays

Who wants to do some games times?
you're just my rank
i'll bring some of my friends over maybe we can throw together a 4-5 player party tomorrow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05ntCIkYMSM

1v4 clutch i did

for some reason shadowplay didnt record the sound so i just put some motivational music over it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05ntCIkYMSM

1v4 clutch i did

for some reason shadowplay didnt record the sound so i just put some motivational music over it
I love you for the music

I think I saw Pie Crust in a comp match today. Had same profile pic as on the forums. He was called "The Best Comrade" or something similar. Can Pie Crust maybe verify?

I think I saw Pie Crust in a comp match today. Had same profile pic as on the forums. He was called "The Best Comrade" or something similar. Can Pie Crust maybe verify?
i have a friend that has the same image as a profile picture so i doubt it was him

lmao i love shia labeouf
He's the best
a bit crazy, but I love em

I played a lan April 4th, it was a ton of fun but burned me out of playing. Finally started playing again, but with the vacwave inflation I think I'm a bit lower ranked than I should be. Had 6 pretty easy games won.