Counter Strike: Global Offensive Thread v2 - OP by KelBlock

Author Topic: Counter Strike: Global Offensive Thread v2 - OP by KelBlock  (Read 471329 times)

Wait. Bloodhound has ended? Well there goes my hopes of getting that 2015 service medal
the 2015 sm doesnt matter what coin you have unless its 2016

Wait. Nevermind, bloodhound did end but you can still get xp (I havent played the game in a while)

rip crazy halftime people :(

my friend invited me to a game with a silver and an unranked, said they "were good"
they turned out to go 1 to 16 ingame, the "Friend" told me he wanted me to suffer or whatever and abandoned
why cant i play with good people

lost another game
2nd to top fragged and ended up losing because my team was garbage
this game is great when you are stuck at 90 wins and nova 3 especially when you cant rank up

im going to eventually plummet back to silver at this rate
this is scaring me oh god

update: other team was ragehacking
they asked for skins and said they would throw but i didnt give them any thinking they'd scam me
we lost 4-16 i think i cant remember
5 loss streak so far, i think im deranking to nova 2 soon
bye 3 stars
« Last Edit: October 02, 2015, 10:42:33 PM by Maxx° »

Ended game with Maxx 16-11 we lost

Neither of us deranked so that's good

Most suspicious people ever

how do i stop a b rush on dust ii with a scout and a p2k

when ur on the platform behind the front box and 5 people just start comin in and you and some usp saver are the only ones there

I'm only MGE with 900 hours. I'm slow at getting good at stuff but I enjoy myself
ah, then i guess im around the same rank as you

idk what skill range i really even play in best because i play on an eagle account and still do okay and then will play on my main (mge) and do stuff, its weird

how do i stop a b rush on dust ii with a scout and a p2k

when ur on the platform behind the front box and 5 people just start comin in and you and some usp saver are the only ones there
grenades i guess. toss a molotov on the ground at the entrance and use it to hold them back while you take pot shots at them with the scout

i played my second ever comp match. we played on cache. and let me tell you this, so far cache is the worst map i have ever played on CS.

other than that, we ended up getting a draw for that game. i also played with some comp players that were major starfishs and basically i'll probably play comp even more sparingly than i already do.

i played my second ever comp match. we played on cache. and let me tell you this, so far cache is the worst map i have ever played on CS.

you both need to get the forget outta here
my least favorite map on the comp map pool is train, for whatever reason i get bad frames on that map, and besides that I just don't like how long range everything is

mirage, inferno, cache,dust II, and office best maps