Author Topic: Counter Strike: Global Offensive Thread v2 - OP by KelBlock  (Read 471620 times)

all these bugs and glitches are worth it for kit carson: outlaw offensive

What the honest crap is this update.  They added another cancerous gun that people are gonna use and pretend they are good at.  They added a timeout in games which isn't that bad but it can be used on casual and people can easily grief servers using this.  Also a kill cam? This isn't friggin cod...

well i mean no sane person actually plays casual

got banned from competitive because i killed 3 people but i literally never hurt anyone in the game

What the honest crap is this update.  They added another cancerous gun that people are gonna use and pretend they are good at.  They added a timeout in games which isn't that bad but it can be used on casual and people can easily grief servers using this.  Also a kill cam? This isn't friggin cod...
kill cam only shows up in dm (i think), arms race, and demolition
only one timeout per game in competitive
r8 is stuff though

dunno if it was just CEVO or an actual patch to the vanilla game, but the r8 revolver seems to take 2 body shots instead of instant one hit kill on armored targets

dunno if it was just CEVO or an actual patch to the vanilla game, but the r8 revolver seems to take 2 body shots instead of instant one hit kill on armored targets
it depends on range. 500 units is a one hit, farther is two

forget THE R8 forget THE R8 forget THE R8

I like the R8 as an idea but perhaps they should've just redone the deagle instead of introducing a new gun

the r8 is incredibly overpowered i won't deny, but there's a lot of reasons it could get balanced fairly easily
obviously the biggest is still inaccurate while moving and shooting with lmb shot and less armor entry and damage

solution to the problem: change slot to scout slot, increase price to 1700. make it a two hit instead of 1 hit in all situations except headshots. instead of being deagle mk.2, it becomes a slightly more versatile scout with less ammo and no scope. it's better for close range comparative to the scout at the trade off of range.

also revert all changes to rifles and make the starting pistols good again. the usp and p2000 are alright now i guess, but the only thing the glock had going for it was running and gunning. it's a glorified peashooter now, glock armor buys are useless.

R8 is only a little strong, git gud scrubs.

increase price to 1700.

I think the point was that they wanted it to be an eco scout, pricing it the same would defeat that purpose

I think they should just nerf damages and accuracy. I haven't been able to play but I assume it kills 1shot body with armor? That should definitely be nerfed.

R8 is fairly easy to counter in Supreme matches regardless everybody using it then again I use it just as much

fun fact the R8 is available to buy for 850 but only takes 700 from your money