[Version 3.1] Dueling Weapons - (Medieval Pack is Out!)

Poll

New wepons

>;^3
80 (43.5%)
No
10 (5.4%)
TY BB
94 (51.1%)

Total Members Voted: 183

Author Topic: [Version 3.1] Dueling Weapons - (Medieval Pack is Out!)  (Read 145171 times)

Tired of the same swinging animations over and over? Repetition making you want to bash your head in?
Well, you're f***ed Relief has arrived!

Each of these weapons have alternating fast swing animations, and a powerful charged attack. You can charge up the weapons by clicking and holding the left mouse button. Charging up a weapon will make it's hit more powerful, but will delay when it hits the target. Enjoy the thrill of cutting down your opponent with the final-blow; the magnificence of slicing away at your enemies; a beautiful flurry of strikes, or a wrathful berserk rage.

Base Weapons
The damage/speed tables are at the bottom of this post for download.

Dueling Pack 1 - Skin Hands (V3.1Dueling)
Dueling Pack 1 - Glove Hands (V3.1Dueling)

Dueling Pack 2 - Skin Hands (V3.1Dueling)
Dueling Pack 2 - Glove Hands (V3.1Dueling)

Skin Packs
You do not need the base weapons in your add-on folder to use the Skin Packs.

Medieval Dueling Weapons: A skin pack themed around mostly medieval/dark age European weaponry. noooooo it doesn't come with a rifle!!!!!
Medieval Pack 1 (V3.1Dueling)
Medieval Pack 2 (V3.1Dueling)

Asian Dueling Weapons: This pack will include weapons of far-eastern infantry/mounted warfare, currently only a katana.
Asian Pack - Skin Hands (V3.1Dueling - Unfinished)
Asian Pack - Glove Hands (V3.1Dueling - Unfinished)

Lightsabers: It's a bunch of loving LIGHTSABERS. Currently only skins of the Traditional Sword.
Lightsabers! (V3Dueling)

Free Pics

« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 09:47:02 AM by Deadzone »

Mind posting some pictures?

Mind posting some pictures?
I don't know how to make animated gifs; it won't help much.

A video would suffice.  Seems cool!

Medieval RPs are going to get such a bonus now.

I can't wait to see what the nest packs will contain. I hope they will be duel wielding guns :3.

Awesome, dude! I'll be using these for my TDM.

Finally, some good melee weapons.

Now can we get these for other weapons?

Maybe the bow? :D

If you want a bunch of sword models, I can toss some over to you.
I've also got a bunch Phantasy Star and Monster Hunter model rips that could be easily set up for this.

If you want a bunch of sword models, I can toss some over to you.
I've also got a bunch Phantasy Star and Monster Hunter model rips that could be easily set up for this.
AGH THAT WOULD BE GREAT

Let me at least go about getting textures on them to save some time and I'll toss em over then.

Let me at least go about getting textures on them to save some time and I'll toss em over then.
Sounds good; I'm currently using MS3D.