[Version 3.1] Dueling Weapons - (Medieval Pack is Out!)

Poll

New wepons

>;^3
80 (43.5%)
No
10 (5.4%)
TY BB
94 (51.1%)

Total Members Voted: 183

Author Topic: [Version 3.1] Dueling Weapons - (Medieval Pack is Out!)  (Read 145583 times)

it doesnt even do damage
Then..whats it even for?

Also Deadzone, any progress on those models?
I curious..

Then..whats it even for?

Also Deadzone, any progress on those models?
I curious..
I haven't done anything with them yet; though I can tell you that I will be using all of them.
Been trying to finish up another thing of mine for release.

Are you going to add wepaons to this?  After Blockhead Battles I was in the mood for more Chivalry-style weapons in Blockland. 

No pressure though. 

I haven't done anything with them yet; though I can tell you that I will be using all of them.
Been trying to finish up another thing of mine for release.

I honestly cannot wait for this to happen.

Are you going to add wepaons to this?  After Blockhead Battles I was in the mood for more Chivalry-style weapons in Blockland. 

No pressure though. 
What is there to add?
He has variations of weapons.
Technically OP could make this into a skeleton system where other mod makers can just replace his weapons, with their own. Keep the script, change the model and variables, done.

That would be the perfect system, yeah. Pretty possible too, just a tad more complicated.

That would be the perfect system, yeah. Pretty possible too, just a tad more complicated.
Akimbo poo on a stick
2-H elephant stuff on a branch
stuff on a twig

Lol
That was a pretty weird addon if anyone has the link/knows what I'm referencing, pretty sure it's on RTB

What is there to add?
Spears....yeah, spears. Oh maybe fists, you know: for those daring nights.

Spears....yeah, spears. Oh maybe fists, you know: for those daring nights.

Yeah I heard some nights people are daring.

Battle axes, maces, and I would like to see hidden blades.

When do you think the next weapon pack will be done? People on the blockhead battle servers want more variety in the weapons.

When do you think the next weapon pack will be done? People on the blockhead battle servers want more variety in the weapons.
Blockhead Battle Servers?
Not for like another month; I'm trying to complete many things at a time, as well as not die from stress.
I've gotten a sudden burst of inspiration thanks to you; I'll be making some new animations before I go to sleep.

I've updated the current pack as of now though, fixed sounds and added CI.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2014, 04:41:21 AM by Deadzone »

ITT: people adding more weapons with almost the same function as the weapons the OP is already WORKING on making and/or have already been submitted for consideration

I've gotten a sudden burst of inspiration thanks to you; I'll be making some new animations before I go to sleep.

I've updated the current pack as of now though, fixed sounds and added CI.

Sweet!
Oh man, I can't wait.

Ive been waiting years for a sword weapons pack of this quality..
« Last Edit: January 03, 2014, 01:32:14 PM by Mr.Noßody »

Now if only he added special elements to these weapons. Like if a hammer hit you upwards (Upward stroke) you'd tumble and fly up a little. Same thing with down strokes.