[Version 3.1] Dueling Weapons - (Medieval Pack is Out!)

Poll

New wepons

>;^3
80 (43.5%)
No
10 (5.4%)
TY BB
94 (51.1%)

Total Members Voted: 183

Author Topic: [Version 3.1] Dueling Weapons - (Medieval Pack is Out!)  (Read 145596 times)

-

Bows would be neat,
but what is that thing?

A harpoon launcher?
Maybe in the specials pack..

Looked like something from MH lol But I only ever had MHT3 so I'm not familiar with bows.

just sayin', make a switch axe, I'd suck your richard(s) Deadzone

It is worth mentioning if you ever in 1 trillion years considered scripting that:
that one's made of bone/iron
that's a big animation that includes the entire player body so probably a no
it's basically a 4-hand sword lol

Bows would be neat,
but what is that thing?

A harpoon launcher?
Maybe in the specials pack..
Dragon bone long bow, Bow forged from dragons. Very powerful and few know how to use it.

Edit, Wait...
Did you say, specials pack?
Hint hint eh?

Sword and Shield please! It a must have.

I would never model a weapon that big.
It would look awful.

A sword and shield would be cool. Like part of the combo is a shield bash, plus, the user can't take projectile damage to the front torso.

A sword and shield would be cool. Like part of the combo is a shield bash, plus, the user can't take projectile damage to the front torso.
Sounds OP.

Sounds OP.

If the shield could block all attacks forever, yes it would be.
But what if the shield could only block so many hit before it was lowered? Blocking would have to be timed.

A shield would prolly' be better when fighting bots and not players otherwise good fighters could last forever.

How about a shield that does what its supposed to do. Block attacks then eventually break. That's why there are sweeps, they can't block their feet/legs now can they.
And with a tranver, they can't block their back because the chain will rap around them and then the pin will stab then between the vertebra.

Just a thought.
Mr.Noßody, do the spears include a javelin?

How about a shield that does what its supposed to do. Block attacks then eventually break. That's why there are sweeps, they can't block their feet/legs now can they.
And with a tranver, they can't block their back because the chain will rap around them and then the pin will stab then between the vertebra.

Just a thought.
Well if the player just crouched, the sweeps wouldn't matter; if it's eventually going to break, why bother even having one in the first place? Someone who wants to break a shield is going to break it.

I don't even think that second thing is even possible in blockland, lol.

Well if the player just crouched, the sweeps wouldn't matter; if it's eventually going to break, why bother even having one in the first place? Someone who wants to break a shield is going to break it.

I don't even think that second thing is even possible in blockland, lol.
Yeah. I re-thought what I said and it seems impossible, then again I hate using "impossible" on a sandbox game but hey, torque.

If you want a bunch of sword models, I can toss some over to you.
I've also got a bunch Phantasy Star and Monster Hunter model rips that could be easily set up for this.
need a lagia LS

How many spears will we need?

Honestly, out of the 8 or 9 models Ive made, I don't like any of them.

How many spears will we need?

Honestly, out of the 8 or 9 models Ive made, I don't like any of them.
A halberd and one spear is fine, if I could see them: I could tell you.

Edit:Made a fix in the broken weapons, Pack two is coming very very soon.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2014, 10:58:23 AM by Deadzone »

None of the weapons are working for me. I put the zip in the addon folder but it's showing up weird in RTB. I haven't played in a while, so it could be that I've done something wrong. Any solutions?