[Version 3.1] Dueling Weapons - (Medieval Pack is Out!)

Poll

New wepons

>;^3
80 (43.5%)
No
10 (5.4%)
TY BB
94 (51.1%)

Total Members Voted: 183

Author Topic: [Version 3.1] Dueling Weapons - (Medieval Pack is Out!)  (Read 143654 times)

You should make sword blocking, shields, different kinds of bows, axes, and spears, and someone could accurately creating chivalry on blockland.

Sounds good; I'm currently using MS3D.
I use Blender. :V
Also, a quick heads up that the right hand on the dual blades has inverted shading:

You should make sword blocking, shields, different kinds of bows, axes, and spears, and someone could accurately creating chivalry on blockland.
Not adding a block.

I use Blender. :V
Also, a quick heads up that the right hand on the dual blades has inverted shading:

I only mentioned that so you would know what to export to. Not really sure how to fix that.

You may not like me so much or my suggestions.
But I also have loads of melee weapons Im sitting on right now.

If you want them, I will send them.

You may not like me so much or my suggestions.
But I also have loads of melee weapons Im sitting on right now.

If you want them, I will send them.
It would be kind of weird for me to ask for weapons that you would be trying to finish a seperate pack with.
Though if you're offering the models, I accept.

it doesn't show in my items list and it didn't package right.

It would be kind of weird for me to ask for weapons that you would be trying to finish a seperate pack with.
Though if you're offering the models, I accept.

Progress on my pack is halted indefinitely.
Ill get you the models.

May I ask why no block?
I cannot script; to use the bit (as is) that marble man implemented for the default sword would require me to remove the drawing animation, and it's super easy to just sit there and hold the block button and if I did add a stamina mechanic or some other form of dis-advantage from blocking: it would still be superior strategy to just dodge out of the way of an attack, the way it is now.

If I add any sort of projectile negation; it will be in the form of two projectiles colliding with each other in a parry.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2013, 01:08:36 AM by Deadzone »

I cannot script; to use the bit (as is) that marble man implemented for the default sword would require me to remove the drawing animation, and it's super easy to just sit there and hold the block button and if I did add a stamina mechanic or some other form of dis-advantage from blocking: it would still be superior strategy to just dodge out of the way of an attack, the way it is now.

If I add any sort of projectile negation; it will be in the form of two projectiles colliding with each other in a parry.
Why not make the block a timed stroke, animated and all, that can't be spammed, that way the user has to wisely choose when to block.

Pretty sure that sorta thing is what GCat did for the sword in his flintlock pack, and it works pretty well.

Why not make the block a timed stroke, animated and all, that can't be spammed, that way the user has to wisely choose when to block.

I cannot script; to use the bit (as is) that marble man implemented for the default sword would require me to remove the drawing animation

What's the different between S and G?