[Version 3.1] Dueling Weapons - (Medieval Pack is Out!)

Poll

New wepons

>;^3
80 (43.5%)
No
10 (5.4%)
TY BB
94 (51.1%)

Total Members Voted: 183

Author Topic: [Version 3.1] Dueling Weapons - (Medieval Pack is Out!)  (Read 145579 times)

Skin - Glove
I was going to do 4 different colours; but I felt that would have been too spammy on the datablocks.

Will there be a sword and shield? That would be awesome.

doesn't exactly seem like dueling if you can't block, i would rather use gravity cat's cutlass than this until a feature like that would be added, but the push away thing sounds nice.

These are wonderful.  Only thing I can complain about is that they don't work well with bots. 

A bot death with a sword will make them play random animations.  They also don't hide hands. 

doesn't exactly seem like dueling if you can't block, i would rather use gravity cat's cutlass than this until a feature like that would be added, but the push away thing sounds nice.
But, the animations. ;-;

The cutlass has a static held block, which is kinda lame considering you can just sit there and block.

So beaut.

I could easily add a block but I would be removing the drawing animation, as well as draw time; which is vital to how the dynamics of this pack work.

« Last Edit: December 31, 2013, 09:54:50 PM by Deadzone »

A bot death with a sword will make them play random animations.  They also don't hide hands. 
Never had a problem with the first one.

Spawn the bot with no weapons, do the following: [50] Onbotspawn<bot<setweapon<-sword here-

Edit: FFFFFFFF- meant to add as an edit to the previous post.

But, the animations. ;-;

The cutlass has a static held block, which is kinda lame considering you can just sit there and block.
-ripsnip-
So beaut.

I could easily add a block but I would be removing the drawing animation, as well as draw time; which is vital to how the dynamics of this pack work.
Why do you have to remove the draw time and animation if you want to add block? I reccomend throwing the whole idea into coding help.

THIS freaking thing. It was made by GCat? Shameful.
I saw it on a server and took a good 20 minutes laughing at it.

It swings upward, at nothing.
And boy, I do love holding it between my fingers to block.
Seems like a good way to do that...

You have to spamclick to even swing it lol

Though that is basically what blocking is supposed to do. If anything, make it so blocking reduces damage taken.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2014, 03:04:21 PM by PowerDag »

Why do you have to remove the draw time and animation if you want to add block? I reccomend throwing the whole idea into coding help.
If I wanted to, I would have to use MarbleMan's sword block script thing.
What his script does is when you right click (with the weapon that the script supports) it changes to a completely seperate 'weapon' if you will, with it's own couple of state-names. After you de-click the right mouse, it will send back to the original supported weapon, triggering the activate state again.

I could go to coding help with it, though I'm pretty sure that they would just recommend me to do the same thing for something that I really don't want to add in the first place. (Use MarbleMan's script.)
« Last Edit: January 01, 2014, 04:33:10 PM by Deadzone »

nice weapons 9/10 tho b/c it would be so cooler if they had models hint hint

nice weapons 9/10 tho b/c it would be so cooler if they had models hint hint

They DO have custom models. They have individual lengths for each sword, plus the throwing knives have an entirely custom model.

They DO have custom models. They have individual lengths for each sword, plus the throwing knives have an entirely custom model.
He means the already offered models
Like the MH3 models <3
Those would be cool as fuuuuuuck
Sword axe PLEASE

I'll dig out my copy of Tri later tonight and start ripping those.

THIS freaking thing. It was made by GCat? Shameful.
I saw it on a server and took a good 20 minutes laughing at it.

it doesnt even do damage