New wepons

>;^3
80 (43.5%)
No
10 (5.4%)
TY BB
94 (51.1%)

Total Members Voted: 183

Author Topic: [Version 3.1] Dueling Weapons - (Medieval Pack is Out!)  (Read 147129 times)

I have another simple request. Something I've actually thought of for a long time while testing your pack.

Like Mr.NoBody stated, there could/possibly be an extras pack.
I was thinking, with takato's permission maybe you could integrate some of his swords into your pack.
Preferably the Keyblade, galaxia and such.

None of the weapons are working for me. I put the zip in the addon folder but it's showing up weird in RTB. I haven't played in a while, so it could be that I've done something wrong. Any solutions?
Showing up weird as in?

I have another simple request. Something I've actually thought of for a long time while testing your pack.

Like Mr.NoBody stated, there could/possibly be an extras pack.
I was thinking, with takato's permission maybe you could integrate some of his swords into your pack.
Preferably the Keyblade, galaxia and such.
If he offers the models to me; though they are his swords.

He is inactive, the topic is being bumped by users.

Throwing knives should do waaaay more than 10 damage. I own a few in real life, and they have gone all the way through a sheet of plywood several times when thrown right

Throwing knives should do waaaay more than 10 damage. I own a few in real life, and they have gone all the way through a sheet of plywood several times when thrown right
Throwing knives are highly in-effective at fast killing IRL; unless you hit someone in a vital spot (the neck, specifically).

Throwing knives are highly in-effective at fast killing IRL; unless you hit someone in a vital spot (the neck, specifically).

Headshot goodyness then?
Even then,Throwing a knife, and successfully impaling them will leave a major mark, perhaps 40 would be better? Tell me, have you ever seen someone get stabbed 3 time's with a knife in the stomach and live?

Haha, someone doesn't know how stabbing works.

Headshot goodyness then?
Even then,Throwing a knife, and successfully impaling them will leave a major mark, perhaps 40 would be better? Tell me, have you ever seen someone get stabbed 3 time's with a knife in the stomach and live?

Have you seen somebody good enough at throwing knives to hit a moving target three times?
It's why we don't have throwing knife hunters. It would be silly.

Haha, someone doesn't know how stabbing works.

Stabbing =/= throwing the knife

Ever stab yourself with the handle? No?
Huh, wow.
Somebody doesn't know how throwing a knife works..
« Last Edit: January 25, 2014, 09:23:16 PM by Mr.Noßody »

Stabbing =/= throwing the knife
Ever stab yourself with the handle? No?
Huh, wow.
Somebody doesn't know how throwing a knife works..
Uh. What? What are you even throwing about?

Jesus Christ dude shut up.

Have you seen somebody good enough at throwing knives to hit a moving target three times?
It's why we don't have throwing knife hunters. It would be silly.

Well someone likes being a butt.

In Fact, Knife throwing can be considered a sport , but it's not because its easy-ly mastered by even the most simple people. You see, even I can hit a target moving around in real life. Infact, my ratio of hitting someone with spinning such like weapons of knifes are 90%.

(Wait A second here, After research)Just discovered something else as well, Knife Throwing actually IS a sport/art/combat skill. It's a martial art skill, that implies BASIC principles... Knife throwing is also a sport in some areas of USA, and some of Europe, giving the fact that a lot of people are actually good at throwing knifes.And it's also an way of entertainment!Oh, and believe or not, Long ago, people hunted with throwing knifes and Tomahawks...

Perhaps you can't throw a knife... which would be awfully hilarious to see.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2014, 04:21:50 PM by (SWAT)28199 »

Well someone likes being a butt.

In Fact, Knife throwing can be considered a sport , but it's not because its easy-ly mastered by even the most simple people. You see, even I can hit a target moving around in real life. Infact, my ratio of hitting someone with spinning such like weapons of knifes are 90%.

(Wait A second here, After research)Just discovered something else as well, Knife Throwing actually IS a sport/art/combat skill. It's a martial art skill, that implies BASIC principles... Knife throwing is also a sport in some areas of USA, and some of Europe, giving the fact that a lot of people are actually good at throwing knifes.And it's also an way of entertainment!Oh, and believe or not, Long ago, people hunted with throwing knifes and Tomahawks...

Perhaps you can't throw a knife... which would be awfully hilarious to see.

So your saying that you can throw a knife accurately and with lethality on a moving target more than three times in a row? I honestly don't believe you, at all. The key word is "moving target" here.
You have to determine distance, factor rotation, and then physically throw the knife in a way so that you don't over rotate otherwise your just gonna hit the handle.
To assume all Blockheads are professional knife throwers is a real stretch. You've bee playing too much CoD.

As a sport, they throw on stationary targets. Not live beings. I'm quite sure it would be way harder to hit a moving target in a way to actually kill it. You would have to get them in a handful of vital spots most are hard to even hit when manually stabbing.

Also, I never said it wasn't a sport. Why are you even trying to argue that?

Stop already, it's a game, holy stuff. We have mini nuke launchers and your upset over throwing knives?
get a grip

At this point my argument isn't about how low damage on throwing knives makes sence, it's how throwing knives at a moving target is an extremly difficult way to kill.

Are you some kinda idiot.
As for you. You gotta back claims up like that. All I've seen you do is make idle insults with no explanation.