[Version 3.1] Dueling Weapons - (Medieval Pack is Out!)

Poll

New wepons

>;^3
80 (43.5%)
No
10 (5.4%)
TY BB
94 (51.1%)

Total Members Voted: 183

Author Topic: [Version 3.1] Dueling Weapons - (Medieval Pack is Out!)  (Read 145518 times)

I NEED that rifle!

It will be in the next pack: the medieval pack.

You forgeters see what happens when you want sci fi stuff. ARGG!

You forgeters see what happens when you want sci fi stuff. ARGG!

Everyone who voted only wanted 1 specific thing. Thinking about a whole pack of weapons for future rise a lot of complications.

If you want a lightsaber, ask. Don't derail an actual thing for it.

Everyone who voted only wanted 1 specific thing. Thinking about a whole pack of weapons for future rise a lot of complications.

If you want a lightsaber, ask. Don't derail an actual thing for it.
What do you mean by derail? After all, these are dueling weapons. Not a medieval-weapons-only pack. Plus, if you had shown us that pic during voting, maybe we would've voted for it. As seen by others, not everyone knows where to find where he posts his work.

What do you mean by derail? After all, these are dueling weapons. Not a medieval-weapons-only pack. Plus, if you had shown us that pic during voting, maybe we would've voted for it. As seen by others, not everyone knows where to find where he posts his work.

I never said this was meant to be only medieval weapons. The poll asked what pack people wanted next. If you don't know what a pack is, it's a bunch of weapons to a certain theme. There are now 20+ weapons ready for the medieval pack, and that's because the list is so long for what's possible.

For a future dueling pack, the possibilities are complicated and short. We could only think of lightsabers, chainswords and a few other weapons. People wanted very specific things. Like 1 or 2 items. That is when you just ask for them to be made, not ruin a poll, which had several more easier and more demanded weapon theme packs.

Now everything will take long, and a bunch of low-tier filler weapons to make the pack feel more complete.

Also,
Is there a problem with the rifle
« Last Edit: September 27, 2014, 02:23:12 PM by skoopdahoop »

I've added more pics to the OP. The damage tables are 100% accurate to each weapon, and will be (painstakingly) updated if there is a damage update for the weapons.

I've added more pics to the OP. The damage tables are 100% accurate to each weapon, and will be (painstakingly) updated if there is a damage update for the weapons.

Damage tables looking neat.

I still hope you use those special weapon models.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2014, 02:15:19 PM by Mr.Noßody »

Which special weapon models are you referring to?

Those seem like they'd suit the fantasy pack.
Don't worry, I'm still going to use them. :p

That looks nice. Will likely be in the fantasy pack among our other models there too

love the new damage tables, mind if i use the pics of the weapons to make a decal set for arenas/stores?