New wepons

>;^3
80 (43.5%)
No
10 (5.4%)
TY BB
94 (51.1%)

Total Members Voted: 183

Author Topic: [Version 3.1] Dueling Weapons - (Medieval Pack is Out!)  (Read 145472 times)

He's already stated that bows are "bullstuff" and too cheap. Some theory about how players will pick the better weapon ect.
Even if he made it ungodly inaccurate, its still a "range" weapon and thereby 110% more powerful than ANY weapon in his pack.
Well, yeah the range is a huge advantage IF someone was only to use my weapons...so there is a little flaw in my statement.

Well, yeah the range is a huge advantage IF someone was only to use my weapons...so there is a little flaw in my statement.
maybe a bow that has a long charge up and you cant move while charging? Ive been trying to find a good bow that isnt to op.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2014, 06:49:02 PM by Bumbo_Bargains »

Why does the club create tires when you hit something with it

Why does the club create tires when you hit something with it
Did you take any pictures of this?

The only way Bow could be implemented properly would be to add perks. You either get to choose perks for melee or you can subdue all the possible melee perks for a bow.

Though I am positive perks are (maybe thankfully) not going to be in this pack.

The only way Bow could be implemented properly would be to add perks. You either get to choose perks for melee or you can subdue all the possible melee perks for a bow.

Though I am positive perks are (maybe thankfully) not going to be in this pack.
They will absolutely not be in this pack.

this may sound stupid, but

lightsabers plz :3

No, not stupid. Awesome. He needs to do this right away. Greatest idea I've heard. I just had an idea now that he should do and that's generic melee weapons. Like baton, fireaxe, beer, bat, paddle, etc. etc.

What about horse mounted weapons? Like having a lance that does damage based on how fast players are moving?
I have a huge ass list of suggestions, (Im talkin' post-stretch suggestions). I might post them all soon.

What about horse mounted weapons? Like having a lance that does damage based on how fast players are moving?
I have a huge ass list of suggestions, (Im talkin' post-stretch suggestions). I might post them all soon.
I'm not a coding-buff, so I'm not able to do something like that. Lightsabers and generic things are easy.

Yeah, hopefully we can get a few laser swords for our bad-ass sci-fi duels.

Maybe we could even get those stupid energy batons from futurama to beat each other into submission with.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2014, 11:14:25 AM by Emmanuel Goldstein »

I do plan on doing lots of different skin packs, starting with the 'Asian Weapons Skin Pack'. This pack is currently unfinished, however I wanted to release it since everyone wants Samurai swords. Downloads added in OP.

Skin packs to come: Futuristic (has versions of all the skins packs in a futuristic theme), Medieval, Fantasy, and potentially Sci-Fi?

The new Asian weapons look nice. Good job.

I do plan on doing lots of different skin packs, starting with the 'Asian Weapons Skin Pack'. This pack is currently unfinished, however I wanted to release it since everyone wants Samurai swords. Downloads added in OP.

Skin packs to come: Futuristic (has versions of all the skins packs in a futuristic theme), Medieval, Fantasy, and potentially Sci-Fi?
make a post-apocalyptic skin pack and i will love you forever

How about some magic sword that when you right click, it charges. When charging, orange particles come out.  Release the mouse button to fire