New wepons

>;^3
80 (43.5%)
No
10 (5.4%)
TY BB
94 (51.1%)

Total Members Voted: 183

Author Topic: [Version 3.1] Dueling Weapons - (Medieval Pack is Out!)  (Read 145481 times)

Made some fixes I felt were necessary. I changed the range of all the melee weapons to a slightly longer range, respectively. Made the basic sword do more fast attack damage.

Made some fixes I felt were necessary. I changed the range of all the melee weapons to a slightly longer range, respectively. Made the basic sword do more fast attack damage.
The weapons can kill bots through walls, apparently.

Did you ever fix the namecheck file for Pack 2 Crystal Warrior?

The weapons can kill bots through walls, apparently. This is the Crystal Warrior pack, I don't know how to change it.

Did you ever fix the namecheck file for Pack 2 Crystal Warrior? I'll go and do that now.

Uploading, will edit this post when I'm done.
Edit: Uploaded. The second pack should work now.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2014, 06:15:32 PM by Deadzone »

Has the changing datablocks problem been fixed yet?

Has the changing datablocks problem been fixed yet?
I was never aware of a problem like that.

Deadzone, are you done with this pack or are you planning on making more?

Deadzone, are you done with this pack or are you planning on making more?

I'm done until I get the inspiration to make more.

I'm done until I get the inspiration to make more.
Make Some Katanas and i will give you a hundred  :nes:

Make Some Katanas and i will give you a hundred  :nes:
When I get around to it; I could make skins for the weapons that are already released. Lately though I've been so busy.

When I get around to it; I could make skins for the weapons that are already released. Lately though I've been so busy.
IVE FINALLY BEEN QUOTED!  :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster:

-emote spam-
Try not to spam emotes. It's a quick way to get treated like stuff.

A whip would be cool

Looked like something from MH lol But I only ever had MHT3 so I'm not familiar with bows.

just sayin', make a switch axe, I'd suck your richard(s) Deadzone

It is worth mentioning if you ever in 1 trillion years considered scripting that:
that one's made of bone/iron
that's a big animation that includes the entire player body so probably a no
it's basically a 4-hand sword lol

THIS PLS.
also yay mh3

A whip would be cool

THIS PLS.
also yay mh3
Omg. A whip would be a pain to animate fully, the stringy looking things is actually why I stopped making a crossbow. If I didn't have to move it section by section: I would do it.