[Version 3.1] Dueling Weapons - (Medieval Pack is Out!)

Poll

New wepons

>;^3
80 (43.5%)
No
10 (5.4%)
TY BB
94 (51.1%)

Total Members Voted: 183

Author Topic: [Version 3.1] Dueling Weapons - (Medieval Pack is Out!)  (Read 145483 times)

Where do we get the armour
^This
Also you need to add more variety to charging the attack. The way the dual blades can either nudge or crit is great, this should be applied to other weps. Otherwise it's just click to pain, click and hold for more pain. It's not very varied currently.

That armor is looking lovey. I want it for myself.

Me and Deadzone made the armor. (He's handing the ownership over to me because I modeled them)

Glad to hear you guys like it.

Minor problem with op, the Dueling Pack 2 gloves is called skins instead.

Other than that yeeeeessss finally
« Last Edit: September 07, 2014, 04:56:30 PM by YounqD »

Minor problem with op, the Dueling Pack 2 gloves is called skins instead.

Other than that yeeeeessss finally
LOL Nohohohoooo, went ahead and fixed that. :p

^This
Also you need to add more variety to charging the attack. The way the dual blades can either nudge or crit is great, this should be applied to other weps. Otherwise it's just click to pain, click and hold for more pain. It's not very varied currently.
The variety is part of what broke the weapons, making them freeze on a fast attack. Nobody (other than myself) really used the medium attacks anyhow, and the nudge attacks were pretty silly to even have, why nudge when you can kill? Everyone always either spammed fast attacks or ran away to charge up their strong attack. Being able to charge up for a push-back isn't that much in the footnote of variety, I can't make some attacks have more range than others, or have them damage everyone around you without an awkward animation/self damage. As for the dual blades being able to push back, I tried to add a push on right click but no default animations would play.

I would very much enjoy a scripter to partner with for helping me with the things I don't understand.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2014, 09:17:40 PM by Deadzone »

BOWS BOWS BOWS BOWS BOWS BOWS BOWS

Me and Deadzone made the armor. (He's handing the ownership over to me because I modeled them)

Glad to hear you guys like it.

Do you ever plan on publicly releasing them or no?

Do you ever plan on publicly releasing them or no?

Hmm... Probably...

Until I make up my mind, you can view them whenever Deadzone hosts.

Oh, what's this?

New weapon pack modeled by me and made by Deadzone?

Keep up and find out ;)

Would you guys want to use any if this?
Not doing anything with me right now...

« Last Edit: September 08, 2014, 02:04:38 AM by Mr.Noßody »

I would easily be able to use the torso and head, but I'm not sure how to make player-types for the feets.

Yeah. Custom shoes would prolly take two nodes.

Can you make some bows?
He's already stated that bows are "bullstuff" and too cheap. Some theory about how players will pick the better weapon ect.
Even if he made it ungodly inaccurate, its still a "range" weapon and thereby 110% more powerful than ANY weapon in his pack.