Author Topic: Public brick support  (Read 847 times)

This feature seems like it was just thrown in without being fully developed. I can't place public while building, and I can't make them float for floating islands/terrain and stuff. Can we get more functionality for these, they offer a lot of potential.

Well for the first one:

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=217539.0

For the second one you could use zone bricks or float bricks

Well for the first one:

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=217539.0

For the second one you could use zone bricks or float bricks
when i use that, i cannot place public bricks under/on top of bricks that i own.when using the overlap mod to place floating bricks it places those as mine instead of public.

i also hate the "use zone bricks" excuse. it wastes a special brick layer and we're limited to only one. that means we have to pick between a zone that does something, modter bricks, or water. i dislike using zones as supports because it limits design possibility, and it creates a huge mess of invisible bricks all over.

I'm working on this cool thing called a Public Wand.
it lets you convert stacks of bricks into public bricks all at once!

ownership wand can already do that
it's also irrelevant to the simple fact that public bricks are really forgetin' wonky
but their wonkiness is really on a level that is beyond being fixable with add-ons

it's also irrelevant to the simple fact that public bricks are really forgetin' wonky
but their wonkiness is really on a level that is beyond being fixable with add-ons
if only I knew

eh, I made a mod and posted it anyway
« Last Edit: December 25, 2013, 05:17:27 PM by MARBLE MAN »

my ownershipper? people use that thing lol?

I use it a lot in my fort wars servers to distribute abandoned builds to folks who don't feel like building bases.