Author Topic: [PACK] Quake-Type Weapons (and some other stuff)  (Read 40034 times)

I like the flechette rifle idea

ETA on nuke + nuketical?

Woah.

That's a lot of guns

ETA on nuke + nuketical?
nah
he's going all out and making antimatter weapons

Is there no ammo option for the Quake weapons?
you can't be serious

Could you make single versions of all the twin weapons or are there already single versions of them in other packs? The guns are nice but I need single versions for less constant fire. 

bageler that's the point of them being twin

if they weren't twin, they'd be useless against the rest of the pack

bageler that's the point of them being twin

if they weren't twin, they'd be useless against the rest of the pack
For a Tdm I am building I want people to start off with a single magnum instead of the two. It would still give off constant fire but less. The idea for it is people find all the other weapons around the map.

i've figured out how to add knockback onto raycasts, so the next iteration of quake-type weapons will involve the sniper rifle catapulting you backward at the speed of sound

and probably a flechette rifle.

found a glitch in your energy sheilds

when a player gets injured/sheild recharges, if they are weilding a 2 handed gun, the normal hands go back and it looks weird when someone has 4 hands

please fix

it looks weird when someone has 4 hands
uh
what
that's not how that works

when a player gets injured/sheild recharges, if they are weilding a 2 handed gun, the normal hands go back and it looks weird when someone has 4 hands

please fix
Well, it's not made to work with weapons other than these.
Just fyi, if you make a server with these weapons or shields, use them both. He made it so they work well together.

Does the Spiral Missile not have any form of splash damage?

please fix