[PACK] Quake-Type Weapons (and some other stuff)

Author Topic: [PACK] Quake-Type Weapons (and some other stuff)  (Read 39684 times)

Not sure i understand completely but alright

the entire driving philosophy behind quake-type weapons is that instead of just sitting there and tanking shots everything is simultaneously extremely dangerous and also extremely dodgeable

deliberately making something designed to absolutely 100% hit the thing you're aiming at defeats the purpose of the pack

the entire driving philosophy behind quake-type weapons is that instead of just sitting there and tanking shots everything is simultaneously extremely dangerous and also extremely dodgeable

deliberately making something designed to absolutely 100% hit the thing you're aiming at defeats the purpose of the pack

Also it can be used in any gamemode unlike ray casts which in dogfights is silly

you should make a shield that recharges only when you kill or damage someone

Yeah I guess that makes sense, alright then

I still would really want to see a Thunder Gun.

A gun that takes a bit to charge up, but when released fires an explosive arc of electricity.
Kinda like your Static Beam, but a much slower shot and much more powerful.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2014, 01:19:56 PM by Mr.Noßody »

you've described the warhead launcher

Also it can be used in any gamemode unlike ray casts which in dogfights is silly

i don't understand.

you've described the warhead launcher

Perhaps. It's just something Ive always wanted to see.
An electricity based thunder gun with a charge factor.

The power of a lightning strike in a gun.

But how come this pack comes with no INFINITY BIG BANG STORM! Like the Beta one does?

Probably cause it's completely ridiculous and has no practical use with the rest of these weapons

So I can see that you were pretty vague when you said "by Christmas"
oh well
DAYUMMMMMMMMM

Cool, now update Tier Tactical  :cookieMonster:

But in all seriousness, this pack is pretty sweet. Is there a proper thread for the energy shields and Valve player type?

How about a gun that shoots shurikens and lightning

Is there no ammo option for the Quake weapons?

Cool, now update Tier Tactical  :cookieMonster:

But in all seriousness, this pack is pretty sweet. Is there a proper thread for the energy shields and Valve player type?
I think teir has finally kicked the bucket, Ace's dm used to be famous with tier. He's using walters now, btw  :cookieMonster:
That's saying something.