Author Topic: choke on my groundhog, YOU BASTARD ROBOTS  (Read 552 times)

Eat my Groundhog, You Bastard Robots is a game with time travel.

the objective of this game is to shoot robots and clear levels. there are too many robots in each level so when you die you go back in time and a clone of your last life is created, and when you die in that life a clone of that life is created and so on until you or they have killed enough robots to pass the level.

GUY : the protagonist of this wacky adventure. he shoots and kills, and is made as a clone when death occurs.

BLUE NOM ROBOT : he flies in one direction, planning to kill you. sometimes they appear in groups of five and can be taken down easily by a few shots.

RED NOM ROBOT : they are like a heat-seeking missile launcher, heading towards you and almost inevitably killing them unless you kill them

SHOOTY ROBOT : fatass has a huge boom gun and can kill in one hit. however if you get yourself distracted on purpose and get killed by him, it may leave enough room to kill him as he is preoccupied with killing your past clone.

CLONE : you did the same thing awhile ago and you died, now this guy steps in to do the exact same thing and die again.

download me

people sure are getting creative with names nowadays

people sure are getting creative with names nowadays
obv

so i played 1.5 levels before i realized you could move with WASD. this just got a lot easier
WOOPS