Author Topic: Enough with the "Stop using Windows 8" bandwagon.  (Read 4567 times)

This is one of those threads like ''stop the /support'' ones that appear once a month or so.
Those are not real drama and will eventually be locked/moved.

This is one of those threads like ''stop the /support'' ones that appear once a month or so.
Those are not real drama and will eventually be locked/moved.
But with this issue, people are dissing Windows 8 in threads where people are asking for help. They basically dismiss the thread and insult the person for no reason.

os x master race
EXCEPT FOR GAMING BECAUSE STEAM forgetIGN SUCKS ON MACCC

cool people still use xp

i hate the bandwagoners and the people who started the false rumors.

windows 8 CAN play games, in fact i can play fallout new vegas, portal 2, counter-strike global offensive, blockland, etc with these games being on max/almost max graphical settings.
its compatible with everything windows 7 has been compatible with
and steam DOES work, i have it on all the time and currently as i am posting this there are a good few people who can see that i am online currently.

Windows 8 was a failure of God's Creation.

enough with all bandwagons
enough with the anti-bandwagon bandwagon

enough with the anti-bandwagon bandwagon

bandwagon master race

It didn't even hit me until Twenky brought it up but this is indeed really similar to the anti /support threads. They always follow the same cycle and I can guarantee you this one also will:

1. Someone makes a thread about a really trivial issue.
2. A few people agree.
3. After about a day, people start realizing how ridiculous the complaint is.
4. Ephialtes comes in and says "Not drama, locking."
5. He locks the thread.
6. After a while, some random guy thinks that "maybe this time it will work!"
7. See 1.

It didn't even hit me until Twenky brought it up but this is indeed really similar to the anti /support threads. They always follow the same cycle and I can guarantee you this one also will:

1. Someone makes a thread about a really trivial issue.
2. A few people agree.
3. After about a day, people start realizing how ridiculous the complaint is.
4. Ephialtes comes in and says "Not drama, locking."
5. He locks the thread.
6. After a while, some random guy thinks that "maybe this time it will work!"
7. See 1.
Again, I don't agree.
But with this issue, people are dissing Windows 8 in threads where people are asking for help. They basically dismiss the thread and insult the person for no reason.

stop using windows 8 you dumbstuff

i've had a Surface Pro for a while now and just turned it into a linux machine because windows 8 is a pile of bullstuff

User was banned for this post