Author Topic: Enough with the "Stop using Windows 8" bandwagon.  (Read 4559 times)

I have windows 8. Hate the tiles, but after installing some programs like classic shell, it's very similar to windows 7.

I never upgraded to windows 8

The stupid metro tiles are what I hate the most about Windows 8. Glad I don't have it.

I have windows 8. Hate the tiles, but after installing some programs like classic shell, it's very similar to windows 7.
I never upgraded to windows 8
The stupid metro tiles are what I hate the most about Windows 8. Glad I don't have it.
That's not the point of this topic.

Then what is? You being butthurt about people not liking your choice in OS? At least let some actual discussion like theirs take place.

i'm mostly upset about how readily microsoft tossed windows 7 aside to the point where the windows 7 page now literally tells you how much better windows 8 is and how it's been removed from the shop (idk if it even still exists, i tried google-ing it a bit ago and i can't even seem to find the page anymore)

ofc they still have updates and everything, it'd be nice if they let you buy it considering it's definitely not outdated and lots of people/businesses might prefer to have it for their own reasons outside of just "euugh windows 8 is grose"

i don't wanna know that its absolute loving zero in London