Author Topic: Enough with the "Stop using Windows 8" bandwagon.  (Read 4570 times)

I wouldn't mind the existence of Window$ 8. It would be my fault for ever using it.

But Micro$oft is dropping support for Windows 7, removing all but their help portion of the site for it.
they're dropping support for windows 7? I now hate microsoft.

Only if they added the start button with it's original functionality and removed that stupid ass metro screen would I call this the best OS ever. But sadly it's not. UI ruins it for most people. They don't care about tech specs(which benchmarks state that windows 7 does better by a bit so suck it). They care about functionality, which Windows 8 is a disaster at. I'm mostly pissed off at the registry of it, you can't edit it unless you go in a stupid mode after restarting your computer a thousand times.

I still deem Windows 7 to be better. But it's just that to me Windows 8 looks a bit better, anti-aliasing maybe? I don't know but it's horse stuff and I like it.

So you ask 'what are you saying' when you knew what he was saying...? lol

anyways people who say windows 8 sucks are just saying their opinions and if we argue opinions... well, it's an opinion...
i still think it's stupid that people post it everywhere though, yea
i mean i hate windows 8 but im not going to blatantly troll by saying it sucks everywhere
should be considered admittance to trolling/trolling in some cases if you post it in a computer thread or discussion
Ok fine, jeez. I meant something else.

I wouldn't mind the existence of Window$ 8. It would be my fault for ever using it.

But Micro$oft is dropping support for Windows 7, removing all but their help portion of the site for it.
stuff! People better upgrade fast now or they wont be able to use Windows 7 before support dropped.

Only if they added the start button with it's original functionality and removed that stupid ass metro screen would I call this the best OS ever. But sadly it's not. UI ruins it for most people. They don't care about tech specs(which benchmarks state that windows 7 does better by a bit so suck it). They care about functionality, which Windows 8 is a disaster at. I'm mostly pissed off at the registry of it, you can't edit it unless you go in a stupid mode after restarting your computer a thousand times.

I still deem Windows 7 to be better. But it's just that to me Windows 8 looks a bit better, anti-aliasing maybe? I don't know but it's horse stuff and I like it.
I love Windows 8. Been using it since it came out and as of know I prefer it to windows 7. Metro screen and all.

stuff! People better upgrade fast now or they wont be able to use Windows 7 before support dropped.
I hear that is still a rumor, haven't been able to find official news. If anything it is a scare tactic to convince people to buy Windows 8.

Enough with the useless dramas already.

Enough with the useless dramas already.
I really don't see how this is a useless drama considering this is a problem that happens in every thread where people ask for help with Windows 8.

I really don't see how this is a useless drama considering this is a problem that happens in every thread where people ask for help with Windows 8.
Still not real drama

You seem to be the only one who's pissed off about this and I really don't know why, either.

Still not real drama
It is real drama. It's about users creating trouble in threads on this forum. How is this not real drama?
You seem to be the only one who's pissed off about this and I really don't know why, either.
You didn't check the thread.

Be quiet and post something useful

Oh wait

WIndows 8 is also quite nice...
Get out.

Have you downloaded anything recently? I dont think it can be some virus.
quit bitching and give him actual advice thanks
Paging Dr. friend...

The only things I've downloaded are Steam games.
wow are we still on the win8 hate bandwagon?
Jesus forget I don't give a bag of richards what you think of Windows 8. If you don't like it, don't post, you dumb ape.
maybe if you loving tried it first, you could actually like it.

feel sorry for the poorcigarettes who cant afford upgrading to the superior windows 8 but try to justify sticking with windows 7

I'm sticking with my Windows 7 Home Premium until it breaks.