Author Topic: 2014/01/04 - Blockland r1925  (Read 34970 times)

Do you have a second key.dat from that same old computer?
It's not possible to export a key from a key.dat created on another computer unless you have access to that computer or another key.dat (and know that key for that one) that was also created on it.

I think I might, somewhere...

Now I was hosting a server and I tried to invite a steam buddy into my game. I accidentally hit "play game" instead of inviting. Blockland shuts down my server and crashes. I lost some build progress.

A little warning pop-up while hosting would be nice when attempting to join a server if possible.

Now I was hosting a server and I tried to invite a steam buddy into my game. I accidentally hit "play game" instead of inviting. Blockland shuts down my server and crashes. I lost some build progress.

A little warning pop-up while hosting would be nice when attempting to join a server if possible.
rtb offers that

rtb offers that

My steam list is bigger than my rtb list and steam is more reliable.

My steam list is bigger than my rtb list and steam is more reliable.
How is steam possibly more reliable than a mod designed specifically for a single game?

How is steam possibly more reliable than a mod designed specifically for a single game?
Are you joking? RTB is made in a scripting language over 200,000x slower than what steam is made in, and is made by a single person. Steam has basically an entire company of programmers working on it.

Apparently badspot wont allow steam workshop on blockland because people could upload viruses onto it and no one would know.

Apparently badspot wont allow steam workshop on blockland because people could upload viruses onto it and no one would know.
When did he say that?

That sucks though, the Steam Workshop could be used to keep track of stuff you've downloaded and sync it from one computer to another

When did he say that?

That sucks though, the Steam Workshop could be used to keep track of stuff you've downloaded and sync it from one computer to another

I'm pretty sure it was in game or a livestream. It was only a couple of weeks ago.

I recall Badspot saying he would remove the add-on features anyways, he's not going to but he said he'd like to. So be lucky we do have what we have.

I recall Badspot saying he would remove the add-on features anyways, he's not going to but he said he'd like to. So be lucky we do have what we have.

That was probably just a joke. How would that benefit the games in any way?

That was probably just a joke. How would that benefit the games in any way?
By making atleast 99% of the users leave