Poll

Do you like the current map?

Yes.
18 (45%)
No.
22 (55%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Author Topic: BlockoBlocko's Super Murder Mystery- Shut down temporarily  (Read 27947 times)

Add this rule and put it near the top of the list:

Do NOT assume the winner of a fight you witness is a member of the mafia.

I've been killed countless times, while innocent or mafia, from idiots who kill you just because they saw you kill someone else. I'm beginning to play rounds without attacking anyone until I absolutely have to because 50% of the time I do I get killed by some idiot.
Finally someone who realized this. I realized the biggest problem of the gamemode is that people will kill you for defending yourself. They will just shoot you right off the bat, assuming that you are a mafia.

literally the point of the game is deception, deceiving, being deceived and rampant paranoia

every element is in place to allow people to dynamically confuse the forget out of one another to the point that it is actually feasible for the mafia to win without ever actually firing a shot

if you were to do any of that you sent me you would be undermining the entire point of super murder mystery

So far I have to meet more than one person on the server who believes shooting somebody, reviving them and going "just checking if you were mafia :)" to everyone you meet is unacceptable.

I think the environment as night would be ideal

Get more admins, people Rdm when no admins are on

« Last Edit: January 09, 2014, 08:36:52 PM by Lolgonewrong »

So Aphex is handicapped. Just leaving this here.

So Aphex is handicapped. Just leaving this here.

TO be fair
Carrying bodys and then placing them somewhere else is noob 101
people got shot a lot for that,And it makes a lot of people suspicious
And you should of asked him why he killed you instead of banning him right away
Thats badmin 101.

Moving bodies is noob 101? Yeah ok. Please read the entire text before you take a side. He killed me because he thought the person I was saving was mafia.

Moving bodies is noob 101? Yeah ok. Please read the entire text before you take a side. He killed me because he thought the person I was saving was mafia.
usually stealth pistols are kill on sight unless you have seen the player carrying other guns
Moving a body to the center of the map is ok
Moving a body into a building is suspicious
Moving a body into a building and then leaving it there is mafia.
Trying to revive a suspected mafia is a below good reason to shoot someone.
you should atleast ask them why they were knocked unconscious
Body bags were added for situations like this
To be honest
Aphexs should of said why he wanted to kill him and you should of asked him why he wanted to kill him or atleast body bag the guy and then tell aphex to not kill him.

Nothing is KOS
Moving a body around anywhere is fine
I move knocked out people into a house to save them all the time, it's not mafia activity
I was saving my friend from some guy who looked like he was about to beat him over the head with a cane
I didn't have a body bag
Aphex RDM'd me as I left

Also, let me give you guys a basic jist on how to play:
If you're innocent, basically the only reason you're allowed to kill is if someone shoots at or around (read the bullet whizzed past your head) you. You are allowed to track them down and kill them. If you're mafia, you have to be stealthy, don't let people see you kill or they will avoid you and then you cant kill them because they're hiding.

You are NOT allowed to kill the winner of a fight
DO NOT jump into other people fights
DO NOT kill people because they have a "mafia only" item
DO NOT kill people because they are holding a body (I'm looking at you, Aph)

Also, if you haven't noticed, talking to people doesn't really work in this game. Everyone runs around in big ground and then a random person opens fire into the crowd and everyone's trying to ask why and they just get slaughtered.

Here's a little common sense if you want to win the round:
If you're innocent, hide. Don't go into houses with 10 people in them- it turns into a blood bath 100% of the time. Do not walk around in groups- it turns into a blood bath 80% of the time. If you see someone shoot, remember who they were and book it. Don't stick around to see who died or to ask questions- you'll most likely be the next victim.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2014, 09:18:47 PM by matthewbim11 »

Eksi's daycycle.
Please?
q-q

Well bim you have banned me for accidently killing somebody even though you knew it was an accident and that i didn't mean to.