Poll

Do you like the current map?

Yes.
18 (45%)
No.
22 (55%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Author Topic: BlockoBlocko's Super Murder Mystery- Shut down temporarily  (Read 27679 times)

Okay, may I apply for an admin?
I seem to be on when there's absolutely no admin online, and that's when usually so much clusterforget happens that I can't handle not being able to do anything about it.
So far, in a single round I got RDMed and witnessed bodies being thrown out of the map bounds, and a lot of other things.
In-game name: Jack Noir
Steam name: Jack Noir
Hosted SMM before for quite a long time.
pretty much this every time i'm on admins are not

pretty much this every time i'm on admins are not
yup i was right there is a lot of rdm and the admins are AFK

Cyclone and Tuevon now have admin on the server.

« Last Edit: January 15, 2014, 07:55:07 PM by TheKid »

I was on last night, no admins. I got shot for no reason (even though I was mafia, I just had not done anything suspicious). IDK if this would work, but edit the gamemode so you are told the real name of the player who killed you in case of a freekill.

so you are told the real name of the player who killed you

There is a big difference between knocking somebody unconscious and killing them.

in case of a freekill.

How do you determine if something is a freekill?

No, I'm just saying that if you get knocked unconscious or killed it displays on your screen who did, regardless of whether or not it was a freekill. So, if X kills you, but the name he was assigned for that round is B, then it will display X, his real in game name. That way you don't have to try and pinpoint who the person who free killed you was. Like I said, idk if this would work.

But.. what if you get knocked unconscious by somebody and then revived?

Yeah, no
Bim encouraged me to drown myself for making a mistake and RDMing.
then he threw me out of the map
10/10
« Last Edit: January 16, 2014, 03:26:03 PM by Magnus Von Grapple »

But.. what if you get knocked unconscious by somebody and then revived?
You will know the name of the actual player, but you still won't know the players name that they were assigned. Here's an example, and lets say you (Port, but lets say you where given the name Martha Jones) freekill me, Georges. It will say Port on my screen.

There needs to be an announcement or something, everyone thinks theres "maf items" like the disguise and cloak

I keep getting killed on sight because I spawn with them

How do i download super murder mystery? is it private?

How do i download super murder mystery? is it private?
Yes. Very private.