Poll

Do you like the current map?

Yes.
18 (45%)
No.
22 (55%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Author Topic: BlockoBlocko's Super Murder Mystery- Shut down temporarily  (Read 27690 times)

I have never seen gojira rdm he may be a jerk some times but he never RDMs.
Hes a pretty cool guy if you get to know him and a good admin too.
hey thanks bro

^ See what I mean? And he's rude on top of that.

You have a problem.
no you're just an idiot
this.

-snip-

I can already see that arguing with you is a worthless exercise.

I hope one day you will grow up, and then we can probably have a meaningful conversation.

I hope one day you will grow up, and then we can probably have a meaningful conversation.
What are you even talking about.

Get the hell out. Aren't you that guy who rage quit by wanting to be banned?

Thanks to Kel'Block for designing the new OP.

Looks really fun. I'll come in if I can!

"What do you want the environment to be?"
If we could do randomized weather that would be pretty cool.

And on rainy days, players footsteps can't be heard due to the sound of rainfall.
If this is a dumb idea, let me know haha, I'm pretty tired at this point.

I got banned for defending myself. Someone tried to tase me so I shot him with a revolver. Then someone revived him and he attacked me again, so I killed him. I tried to tell Bim what happened, but he insisted that he did not see someone shoot a taser at me. Then he told me to "stop qqing" and he blocked me. I don't think Bim is handling his job very well and I suggest you confront him about it, Blocko.

I got banned for defending myself. Someone tried to tase me so I shot him with a revolver. Then someone revived him and he attacked me again, so I killed him. I tried to tell Bim what happened, but he insisted that he did not see someone shoot a taser at me. Then he told me to "stop qqing" and he blocked me. I don't think Bim is handling his job very well and I suggest you confront him about it, Blocko.

That was me, I didn't even shoot at you with the tazer and you shot at me, luckily someone revived me so I can attempt to kill you before you go off attacking someone else, for no reason.

You were banned for a short amount of time, you could have just faced it instead of QQing.

Block I was watching you the entire time. He did not taze you.  I blocked you because you kept sending "unban pls" for a reason that is completely false.

That was me, I didn't even shoot at you with the tazer and you shot at me, luckily someone revived me so I can attempt to kill you before you go off attacking someone else, for no reason.

You were banned for a short amount of time, you could have just faced it instead of QQing.
Nope, you definitely tried to taze me. I saw the zap and heard it. Either you're lying or there was a glitch.

Block I was watching you the entire time. He did not taze you.
This is true. He missed me which was why I was able to defend myself.

I blocked you because you kept sending "unban pls" for a reason that is completely false.
I never said "unban pls". Although, I did ask to be unbanned BECAUSE I was banned for defending myself and I wanted to play.

I didn't do anything that would cause someone to block me, though.

wut