Poll

Do you like the current map?

Yes.
18 (45%)
No.
22 (55%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Author Topic: BlockoBlocko's Super Murder Mystery- Shut down temporarily  (Read 27671 times)

"What do you want the environment to be?"
If we could do randomized weather that would be pretty cool.

And on rainy days, players footsteps can't be heard due to the sound of rainfall.
If this is a dumb idea, let me know haha, I'm pretty tired at this point.
That would be really cool, actually.

Could you put me in the credits in the OP?  I'm the guy who composed the music cues.

I really wish this was credited in the gamemode somewhere or something.  It's a little frustrating.

Could you put me in the credits in the OP?  I'm the guy who composed the music cues.

I really wish this was credited in the gamemode somewhere or something.  It's a little frustrating.
Alright, added.

Well the gamemode itself has no credits of any kind, actually. It's literally just a one-line description and a recommendation for the playercount which 25 is way away from.

Okay, may I apply for an admin?
I seem to be on when there's absolutely no admin online, and that's when usually so much clusterforget happens that I can't handle not being able to do anything about it.
So far, in a single round I got RDMed and witnessed bodies being thrown out of the map bounds, and a lot of other things.
In-game name: Jack Noir
Steam name: Jack Noir
Hosted SMM before for quite a long time.

Can I be unbanned for being a cigarette?

Can I be unbanned for being a cigarette?

I don't see how liking guys is a reason to be unbanned.

I couldnt join this server unless I restarted my game first is that a problem on my end?

Okay, may I apply for an admin?
I seem to be on when there's absolutely no admin online, and that's when usually so much clusterforget happens that I can't handle not being able to do anything about it.
So far, in a single round I got RDMed and witnessed bodies being thrown out of the map bounds, and a lot of other things.
In-game name: Jack Noir
Steam name: Jack Noir
Hosted SMM before for quite a long time.
Sure, you have admin.

I have de-admined player "Nevermind" (BL_ID: 42272).

2 warnings were provided before this action was taken.

Reason: Breaking server rules #'s 1 & 4.
Rule Breaking Actions: Randomly killing players with Rocket Launcher while flying a Magic Carpet.

Sub Reasons: Breaking admin rules #'s 2 & 4
Rule Breaking Actions: Building outside of map.

Evidence

I would say he/she broke rule 14 is well but he/she didn't really break it.
Rule #14 states "Do not attempt to escape the map or throw people out of the map. (3 hours ban)"

Reasons I didn't say he broke this rule too
Reason A: I think admins might be exempt from this the first part of this rule.
Reason B: He/She didn't really attempt to escape, because he/she kind of just left the map.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2014, 10:58:44 AM by White Tiger »

nvm just read the rules again

Server is good aside from some of the admins.

I got banned for 5 hours for because apparently I RDMed even though I hadn't killed anyone the entire round, then the admin ignored me on RTB.

Server is good aside from some of the admins.

I got banned for 5 hours for because apparently I RDMed even though I hadn't killed anyone the entire round, then the admin ignored me on RTB.

We're trying to fix that up. As you can see from my previous post we are attempting to reduce badmins.
What was the name of the admin that banned you? I can't do anything about it because I have no evidence but I can keep an eye on him/her.

We're trying to fix that up. As you can see from my previous post we are attempting to reduce badmins.
What was the name of the admin that banned you? I can't do anything about it because I have no evidence but I can keep an eye on him/her.

I'm not sure of his name now. I could've sworn it was Racerboy, but I don't see him on the administrator list, so it was probably someone else. I told Spacy the admin's name, so he might remember.

I remember multiple times this dude killed me for saying curse words.

:c