BlockoBlocko's Super Murder Mystery- Shut down temporarily

Poll

Do you like the current map?

Yes.
18 (45%)
No.
22 (55%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Author Topic: BlockoBlocko's Super Murder Mystery- Shut down temporarily  (Read 27680 times)

I require my administration return to me.  My brother managed to hijack my account, but after hearing what he did (that being that all he did was distract people by not orbing around - that is if he told me the truth), I feel as though Bim over-judge the situation.

Blocko, do not enlist admins that cannot discern between badministration and joking around.

compromised account

get deactivated

Ok, so, I tried to make someone unconscious but I accidentally ended up killing them. Beforehand, I had asked if knocking someone out was considered "RDMing", to which one of the (b)admins said no. I hit someone with a pan, intending to make someone unconscious, but instead I killed them and was subsequently banned for the following reason:

TL;DR: I accidentally killed a player, but the admins think I purposely killed him.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2014, 11:39:16 PM by Manofthecentury »

Ok, so, I tried to make someone unconscious but I accidentally ended up killing them. Beforehand, I had asked if knocking someone out was considered "RDMing", to which one of the (b)admins said no. I hit someone with a pan, intending to make someone unconscious, but instead I killed them and was subsequently banned for the following reason:

TL;DR: I accidentally killed a player, but the admins think I purposely killed him.
why did you want to make then conscious in the first place?

why did you want to make then conscious in the first place?

idk, I was just asking.
I assumed that they were mafia.

how long were you banned for?

how long were you banned for?

4 hours and 45 minutes so it wasn't a huge deal

I think a new map should be like a graveyard or something, like that one level from Max Payne 3.

You are not allowed to hit somebody unless you intend to kill them, and you can only kill them unless you are 100% sure they're mafia (or some other situations, like they ask you to kill them or they just RDM'd). The only way to prove someone is mafia is if they shoot you randomly or shoot someone else randomly. It is not ok to hit someone following you. It is not ok to hit someone carrying a body. I know about the whole "susp activity" thing, but as soon as you get knocked out for being "susp", you are open for looting, being throw around and probably killed.

Also, @ManOfThe and @ChappersTeddy- Those look like my bans. A "hit and run" is where you kill someone and it looks like an RDM and you leave for some reason. The reason why you are banned for this is because when you leave, the system cannot prove if you are mafia or not. The only reason you would leave is to cover up an RDM, because if you didn't RDM then why would you leave? I know some people are mafia and it looks like RDM but they are killed and ragequit, if this is the case and you wish to play again, simply contact one of the admins via RTB.

On a side note, as of now all of my bans look like this "RDM(or other offence)- One kill, no explination(reason and verdict)". I intend to make them look like this from now on "(Offence)- (Reason, verdict) (Time) (My name)".

PS: 50% of the bans I make are not RDM's that I witnessed. If you believe you have been falsley banned by me, PLEASE contact me via RTB to resolve the issue (if you are still banned, that is. Do not contact me to stir up stuff).

PSS: As for the map issue, I think we should give Mansion or even Afghanistan a try (that might be too big however).
« Last Edit: January 27, 2014, 06:01:36 AM by matthewbim11 »

The original map was MotE Mansion.

New map needs to be in a hotel

Blocko, can you confirm that you are allowed to kill someone when you're outside the minigame if they shot you? Aero said that you gave him this rule modifier and he got really mad when I called him out on abuse.

the fact that admins get to fly around and get in the way is super annoying

and they get all mad when you shoot them to

the fact that admins get to fly around and get in the way is super annoying

and they get all mad when you shoot them to
im normally out of the minigame spying accused rdmers, i don't like to get shot at while doing that, of course im going to be pissed

im normally out of the minigame spying accused rdmers, i don't like to get shot at while doing that, of course im going to be pissed

I think Dexter is talking about the admins that jet around in your face and spam click you without doing any actual work.

I think you should be able to understand that a server with this theme won't work without proper administration, right now it's running dedicated and without a single admin.