BlockoBlocko's Super Murder Mystery- Shut down temporarily

Poll

Do you like the current map?

Yes.
18 (45%)
No.
22 (55%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Author Topic: BlockoBlocko's Super Murder Mystery- Shut down temporarily  (Read 27686 times)

Here are some ideas I came up with that I can't make happen but someone else might:
-A modified votekick system. Someone is RDM'd and no admin is on. "/VK playername(the false one they spawn with each round) "Reason"
-A report system. Report the false name and reason, if someone gets +3 reports we'll question them.
-Make (false) player names visible at short range, maybe 5 studs. This is less than the mafia range, but you won't have to click on people anymore to get names. Most RDM's are not solved because the victim does not get a name.
-Increase end round time by at least 3x. There is not enough time to process all the rdm reports.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2014, 03:34:56 PM by matthewbim11 »

Abuse Report: AeroDynamic, hacker admin

Aero is not going to stop harassing me. If he is not removed after all that he has done, I resign from admin at this server.
picture links: http://imgur.com/a/BBxyl
http://puu.sh/6sk4E.png

Here's a little something Exe and Aero did after I submitted this report.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2014, 05:34:15 PM by matthewbim11 »

Make (false) player names visible at short range, maybe 5 studs. This is less than the mafia range, but you won't have to click on people anymore to get names. Most RDM's are not solved because the victim does not get a name.

What is the "mafia range" even supposed to mean?

Abuse Report: AeroDynamic, hacker admin
Really don't see why Blocko admined him after I gave proof that he hacked. He's just a roostery starfish in general and shouldn't have admin imo.
What is the "mafia range" even supposed to mean?
I think he's talking about how you can recognize people from a distance without clicking them.

The server is at the mercy of morons half the damn time. It's fun, but everybody has an itchy trigger finger and a quest for 'justice'

Hey everybody!

To Blocko, Admins and players, would building a map from scratch be something any of the previously mentioned parties would find interesting?

If so I would love to help work on such a project. Additionally, what setting would be most enjoyable with the given game type? Airport setting? Boat? Castle? ect.

I'm not sure if anything like this will ever happen, my voice is probably weighted at a 5% chance of change when it comes to decision making on this server. But I am curious what people think of the idea! Let me know!

The admins with their names crossed out are inactive. They will get their admin back upon request.
Blocko! Please don't do this to me buddy! I visit as often as I can and even if it's only for an hour, that's an hour more the server is being watched and an hour more of safety for players! And man, keep doing what your doing, things are looking great!

Don't start this stuff again.

Aerodynamic has clearly demonstrated a lack of good judgement. Why is he an admin?
« Last Edit: January 29, 2014, 02:34:52 PM by Operator¹ »

Aerodynamic has clearly demonstrated a lack of good judgement. Why is he an admin?

I'm pretty sure Aero never hacked the master server, read the comments on the topic

I'm pretty sure Aero never hacked the master server, read the comments on the topic
I don't know what you mean by hacking the master server, but he admitted to it in the IRC conversation I had with him as well as multiple times in the server.

Even more abuse by Aero. He did this while I was playing in the minigame.

[
« Last Edit: January 29, 2014, 02:18:43 PM by matthewbim11 »

You guys need to enforce some kind of rule that makes stealth pistols non-kos

I kept getting killed as mafia because somebody kept dropping stealth pistols on me, and since I already had one, I was killed. Kinda unfair :n

uhh

why is aero getting accused of hacking the master server wat

You guys need to enforce some kind of rule that makes stealth pistols non-kos

I kept getting killed as mafia because somebody kept dropping stealth pistols on me, and since I already had one, I was killed. Kinda unfair :n
Click-to-get items would work right? If that's the name.

Click-to-get items would work right? If that's the name.

Yes, you can loot stealth pistols off of mafia bodies. That's why it can become an issue quickly.

Add in games rules
People insta assume that the winner of a fight is a mafia
and that leads to rdms
causing more stress to the admins.

Also port
SERIOUSLY
if am inno picks up a stealth pistol convert it into a automatic pistol
its not fun having some handicap knock me unc and then another handicap loot me and then kill me for having it

People also "taze check" where they taze you and check your items.

not to mention people can throw stealth pistols at you and if it just bounces off you they shoot you.

For something named stealth pistol
its not really stealthy.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2014, 03:24:09 PM by Lolgonewrong »